Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, January 29

"Grant me, O Lord my God, a mind to know you, a heart to seek you, wisdom to find you, conduct pleasing to you, faithful perseverance in waiting for you, and a hope of finally embracing you..."

So Pops told me about this weird dream he had the other day. HE told me that he had dreamnt that he had AOL 10.0! hahahahahha That he was all excited bout and checking out all the features it had and errthang. HE goes i dont know why i dreamnt that before cuz i dont even really go online! haha Crazy ol maurice! i juss thought that it was hillarious! Pops and i couldnt stop laughing. I love my pops! haha

Yesterday in class, i was so sleepy! Sunday and tuesdays i need to sleep earlier so that way im not so sleepy in class. I really like my bio class, the instructor is cool. We had a quiz yesterday and my classmate next to me didnt have any scantrons. HE asked me if i had two scantrons he could have and being i had extras(neeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyoowwww)i gave him some. Ha i always curry extra scantrons(neeeeyyyoowww)juss cuz i know how it is when you forget scantrons. That juss sucks if you forget scantrons and you cant take a quiz or test. Moral of the story, curry extra scantrons w/you juss in case.

I had received another email the other day bout the guy matt, whos battling i think cancer and is undergoing some pretty hardcore chemo right now. He's very weak and almost fainted trying to walk. Also the treatment has made him very depressed. So im asking if you guys could possibly write him letters to help cheer him up. Or if you teach an SRE/CCD class maybe have your kids do so. I cant imagine how painful and tiring it is goign through a disease like that. I remember when my dad was going through chemo, it was hard on all of us. MOst especially him, he was always weak and tired. Praise God that he got better and he recovered. THat was a real difficult time for my family, but through his grace we got through it!

Went to yFC last nite and it was fun. I love those guys over thurr, we did this cool activity called the wheel of morality. There was different types of acts, like love, service, friendship, etc. Whatever the wheel spun on, then the group had to present the topic thorugh a skit as well as bible verse. IT was really funny, then we had a nice praise & worship that genieve lead. Great stuff! Then we went to taps which is fun. Im not a real boba fan either. IM real picky bout my boba and whurr i get it from. Also the flavors that they have, i like my boba blended and not like all watery.


Yum YuM yUm!

"We are the reason that he gave us life..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home