Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, February 26

"When you failed, don't consider it as a failure. Instead, get up and be stronger..."

Wow, i really havent had a real entry the past couple days. Been busy that i really havent had the chance to do it. Tons of stuff i have yet to do, its juss making the time to get to them. The past couple days have been pretty cool. The second half of prayer meeting was a trip! It turned out to be like a town hall meeting. As many of you know ever since tito jess' talk, weve filled up the room w/elders. Pretty much how im sure it use to be like back in the days. Anyway, the topic was politicis mixing in w/religon. Thas always gonna touch some nerves when you mix politics w/religon. So we had elder after elder rising up to speak their opinions on the issues. My favorite was tita cora stood up and got the crowd going! haha it was pretty crazzy!

Tuesday was pretty much the last youf alpha session. Which reminds me i need to call fr. fogarty and let him know jay is gonna be coming over to norco. Im kinda glad in a way that youf alpha is gonna be over, back into the ol routine. I know fo sho my kids are tired of it, actually they were tired of it after the first couple sessions. Its gonna be interesting to see how theyre gonna react coming back into class. The last session of youf alpha is always fun though with music min coming down. Hopefully, we can work something out whurr they can come down again this yurr. The live music REALLY gets to the kids. I think its the live music that convicts them rather then juss listening to the same CDs each week. Its the music that gets them on fire to serve God.

I found that two of the kids(whom i made friends with this yurr)went to yfc camp last weekend! Abe was like, 'hey youre in yfc?!' I said, 'yeah! howd you know?!' i forgot how he knew i was in yfc but he told me him and his friend charles went to the camp. I got this real excited feeling when he told me. I think juss knowing that the two of them have gotten themselves involved with a real community. Let alone a real youf group, gosh we all know how spy sucks. I really hate to say that, but its true. I dont consider them a youf group and i never will until i start seeing them more active in the parish. Anyway, i found out that they met a lot of my yfc friends too and they had gone to a discovery camp before. So he was excited cuz him and charles are officially yfc members like myself. Yfc is freakin d0pe, i love them kids over thurr! OH man imma miss out on next fridays, 1st friday novena and g4g rally. Ahh thas twice in a row i missed out!

Adoration was totally peaceful, i only stayed for an hour cuz i didnt want to fall asleep. Besides i had an 8am class the next day. Thatd be so cool to have your own adoration chapel like on the side of your house. You could go thurr anytime of the day, and not worry bout when to come or what not. Adoration is juss the best, i wonder who comes and watches Jesus during the wee hours of the nite. Kuya ariel is funny he emailed me this morning to tell me that he saw me at adoration last nite and he didnt say hi cuz i was reading my bible. haha

Yesterday i had my day set out and planned, the only part was trying ot see whurr i can fit mass in. Juss cuz i knew it was my mother's birfday also and so i wasnt sure if we were gonna eat or not. So im upstairs waiting for the classroom to open, and then as i saw the classroom next to us they had a sign in sheet. Which meant their class was cancelled, so im thinking, 'gosh why is our class never cancelled?' Within like 10 min this lady came out and put a sign in sheet on the door. I said praise GOd! With class being cancelled i was able to rush over to 8am mass. As i walked in Fr. breannan was bout ready to walk down for mass. He calls me over and tells me a couple of things. I thought you know maybe he neeeded help w/the mass or something, but it was to tell me i was invited to watch the Passion or something like that at their house. I dont know something like that i gotta get the details. I juss thought it was funny cuz it was so last min.

Came home after mass then i went over to krikorian to take a chance to watch the "Passion of Jesus Christ." They had an early 11am showing and i had planned on watching that one for the past couple weeks. I had meant to get pre-sale tickets but never made a way over to the box office. Im standing in line of bout 10 people in front of me waiting for the box office to open. As i was standing in line i started to pray my rosary. Juss hoping that id be able to get in and watch it. Praise God cuz i was able to get in and get a good seat. I had done some reading while inside the theatre waiting. As I gone to put my book back into the curr, i had the lady next to me saved my seats. As i came back she told me this ol man stepped on my popcorn i guess he didnt see it. BUt he was pissed cuz the lady was saving my seats. Ha great way to prepare to watch the movie huh.

The movie was intense, it was graphic, and most of it all it showed all the sorrowful mysteries in great detail. I felt as if i was honestly standing alongside with the crowd watching it. I loved how the camera angles showed it through the eyes of Jesus and through the eyes of Mama Mary. Its great how they focused a lot and emphasized her role in the movie too. Juss how she was with him throughout the last 12 hours of his life on earf. After watching it the first time i had planned for myself not to watch it a 2nd time. Ahh plans had changed last min. but i dont think i could watch it for a 3rd. Its so intense that youre speechless as you walk out of the theatre. The only real thing to really say is, 'Praise God.'

As you watch Him suffer through all the long hours of scourging, then carrying of the cross, you cant help to say, 'geez wha am i complaining bout? This suffering and pain He had gone through is not even close to wha im going through.' To think He took on that pain with great joy and suffered on that cross with great love juss so we can have life. To think how great it is, that our Blessed Mother, His mother always standing guard praying and interceeding for us. The movie leaves you in a meditative state to really focus and pray. Pray for healing, pray for strength, and yet also juss listening. Not filling ourselves with our concerns but of God's concerns.

What a great way to start off Ash Wednesday and the season of lent...Praise you Lord Jesus that through your death i am here today!

My God kicks ASH.


Go and watch the Passion of Christ!

"I want to be holy example for his innocent eyes to see..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home