Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, February 19

"The world is an ongoing play in which you play an integral part..."

What a gloomy day it was yesterday! It rained like no other on and off, though when i was in hawaiiwan gurrdens, the sun was starting ot come out. YOu ever have one of those tests whurr you think, you had done pretty well, turns out you did worse than you thought? Yeah thas wha happened w/me, its okay though its only the first one. Besides that, the instructor said not to worry cuz thurrs plenty of assignments/projkets, to make up for it. On top of that he drops 2 quizzes and he also gives us lab points by juss kinda showing up. Soo i'll juss get 'em next time and study a little hurrder.

I was suppose to go to lunch at panda inn w/my aunt and cousin yesterday. Well, if you know me, you know im real anal and punctual regarding time. So if you say to meet up @ 1pm, then i expect you to be thurr i start to get perturbed w/late people. BUrr knows cuz he's the same way as i am! haah thas why we get along so well! haha Point is i guess my cousin was running late cuz hes coming from csuf. He's finished w/skool by like 12:45pm. WEll 1pm passes and he's not hurr i waited till 115pm and i figured thurrs no point in going. I had to be at work @ 2pm, so i wouldnt of been able to make it. I was a little frustrated cuz i wanted walnut shrimp, oh well thurrs another time. I felt bad for cancelling though since it was my idea to go out to lunch.

Work was coo, real kick back being that i didnt go to the apt. complex #1 and #2 being my boss was out. Its nice when my boss is gone cuz i have no one really to direct me on wha to do. He was helping his gf's mom move. So, i had ran a few errrunds for the other supervisor and juss kinda chit-chatted hurr and thurr. My other boss and i were talking bout the new position that were opening up. He said jokingly, maybe we can get like a former nun or something haha then we were talking bout celebrating mass inside his office! haha MY boss is a trip w/the things he comes up w/sometimes, its so funny. I really admire though, cuz no matter how busy he is, he always makes time to talk to you or ask how youre doing.

Had gone later on to the yfc brother/sisterhood forum in irvine. I came at the end of their '1st annual hot hands tournament.' Im kinda glad i came at the end of it, so i didnt have to play. The forums are tight, its a way to really get to know each other better and shurr our faith w/each other. I dont even remember anymoe half of the stuff we discussed. As burr would say, 'it's a blurr to me.' Though at the end we made currds for the sisters cuz we were meeting them up for a 'fatty worship.' So we met them up at the very top of the purrking structure and it was cold! Randell led the praise & worship, which was very annointed, then we split up into 'love families.' Similiar to how liwanag has thurrs. Then we took a pretty d0pe picture too at the end! Yay! I didnt realize how cold it was cuz i came home shiverring, even after i took a shower i was still shiverring in bed.

Ive been meaning to say this on monday, but i forgot...


Happy 2nd Anniversary uPrM!

"When you've got friends, to wish you well/You'll find a point when, you will exhale..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home