Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Sunday, February 15

"Since God is perfect in loving man, man must be perfect in loving his neighbor..."

My blog has been temporarly down as of yesterday and today. See i was rearranging my links(which took forever.) and i guess something messed up. WHen i clicked to see the updated changes, it said something like align right or whatever right under the makeitclap title. I was like agh! so i tried to fix by thinking i can juss backspace it back a little bit. Wrong move! I ended up screwing up my whole blog, with that big black yellow box over it. So banne is working on a new template, a fresh new look! Im always the last one to get w/the new stuff. I was the last one to get a colored screen on my celly and now im the last one to get a brand new face lift on my blog. Ha i guess im one of those ol skool people who take forever to get into the trends.

Yesterday was jennif's 27th birfday, i remember her birfday last yurr @ the block. We went to the cafe tu tango restaraunt. Thas when i did the bull ride game too, actually i did it twice. Errone pitched in for me to play it, despite the fact i totally fell off and looked stupid, it was fun. Thas when we took all these pictures too, i still have them. Anyway, on with this yurrs bash it was held at 'lucky strike' at the block again. That place is phat! Its like a dave and busters, with bowling and no arcade. Well a bit more high tech then dave and busters also. They got furntinure thats totally crazy. I always suck the first game at bowling or it takes me forever to get warmed up. OH well it was still lots of fun.

The whole day, i really didnt do anything except email charisse back and forth. My mother had the curr all morning long and part of the afternoon. When she got home we went to the Staton swapmeet, i dont like that place. Whenever i go inside thurr, i always feel gross and clasterphobic. THe last time i was thurr i think was last christmas when i was looking to buy burr a neptunes style hat. Maan i had gone all over the place looking for those type of hats. I was determined to get one and i did. Later on i had gone to the credit union and the check i wrote out to my parents was withdrawn twice! Crazy, so i had to get that all straightened out. Later on going to sPc fo confession and mass.

Today, i got a hurr cut from the burr he called and woke me up @ 9am. Then i had to run some errunds. My fam bam tribe had gone out to eat htb but i didnt go cuz i was suppose to go to philly cheese steak lunch. Unfortunately that didnt happen, so were gonna plan it for some other time. Actually, not going allowed me to really do a deep cleaning in my room. I took out everything under my fution, dusted the whole entire floor and corners. Cleaned the futon cushion, and my blankets and pillows. I also dusted the whole entire room and rearranged some stuff. Yes, my room defiently needs a face lift. Though, im not gonna touch it until spring break. Too much going right now to make the time to do it. For now its fine, i also hung up some stuff. It feels nice to have a clean room.

Jovie and i went to the mall today, we were bof looking for shoes. I saw the new jordans, but i dont know if i want them. Actually, i need 3 new purrs of kicks, one for like casual street whurr, like puma, new balance type, i want brown. Then like some jordans, then some like timbs when i whurr long sleeves or some wha dress up. So we went to the cerritos mall and i told jovie errtime i go hurr im bound to run into someone i know. No, im not being big headed its juss errone goes to the cerritos mall. Thas like the first mall errone goes then if they dont got wha theyre looking for, then they travel elsewhurr. My statement was correct, i ran into Chris tan who is now working at finish line. Maan that foo has worked at all the shoe stores. Then i ran into one of my sre studens, who is also jovie's classmate. Then i saw one of my ol SRE students from my previous class.

Jovie went shopping like no other today, she was determined to leave the mall w/something in her hands. That she did, she got some stuff at hollister, this pretty cool jacket i found at forever 21, and a pink tshirt at the tshirt whurrhouse. Not to mention the ice cream snack inbetween. We were walking and she said slow down you walk too fast. haha I realized i do walk pretty fast, whurrever i go. Even in HS i was known for that, i dont know why its juss habit i guess. Juss cuz i feel like im always rushing to get somewhurr. Every second is precious to me and i cant seem to waste it. Though it was fun, i havent really hung out w/jovie in forever.

Off to boss lady and burrs house we had gone to. The valentine's potluck was fun. If you didnt go, well you missed out. Sucks to be you! A lot of great food, im so stuffed i ate a lot. Funniest convos w/moms and pops. MOms didnt know i was born in minnesota and how i use to pick burries at my farm. haha Then had a nice chat bout politics and the hottest political issues. I think its important we keep up w/whas going in society. HOw are we suppose to help change it, if were ignorant to whas going on?! We also watched two movies that were gangsta, 'Fighting temptations' and 'Drumline.' I love watching drumline, it makes you want to learn how to play the snare. Its funny how when i was in HS, it was always known that bandos were the lower class in the popularity scale. Only cuz some of them were juss weird, though i guess in some skools the band is numba 1. Anyhow, bands are d0pe!

Im pretty exhausted so im going to end hurr, i cant wait to hop into my new, warm, clean bed! I wonder how the LOC dance went. Im so glad now i didnt go cuz oh man the dance wouldve now juss ended. Coming home wouldve been hell cuz i wouldve been so turrd. Maybe tomorrow my mmom and i can go get some new keeks. yay! Shopping w/my parents is fun! I cant wait till my new blog is done! Hopefully errthang turns out right. I need to buy some blank CDs before tues. im soo glad i have monday and thursday off.


Happy birfday jennif and ryan!

"You don't know what you talking bout/People thank I was Suge when I come out..."im done, im out GOd bless!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home