Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, February 17

"Its not about pointing fingers or playing the blame game...its about faith, hope, love, & forgiveness..."

Im worn down for the day, its been a constant on the go day it seems like. I was planning to get some new kicks w/my momma today, but that didnt happen. My whole day kinda got messed up after my lunch meeting was postponed. Im one of those people who are anal bout the way my schedule works. Like if have a whole internary planned out for the day, it needs to go that way. If it doesnt, then im screwed and it messes my whole day. That's exactly wha had happened today, the whole day got messed up. I'll go into that a little bit later though. I woke up at like 1020am and i thought ohh juss another 10 min and ill wake up, gotta make it even. Ha i ended up waking up @ 11am.

Got ready for the day and i went over w/my dad to burrs house. The air conditioner/heating source was broken so my dad, (being the handyman he is) went over to see wha the problem was. Turns out that their compressor is shot, broken, not good anymore and they need to replace it. So after that was done, went home and cuz i had lunch plans set already, i didnt go w/my fam bam tribe to lunch. Turns out that my lunch plans ended up being postponed till later on in the evening. I ended up going to get a car wash and a birfday card for lyn lyn. Stopped by St. Peter Chanel for a brief, visit w/Jesus and my 4th day St. Therese novena.

Came home and juss kinda chilled, then charisse calls and says she's juss getting out of the All Star volunteer thing and she has to go handle some business before our meeting. I had some free time on my hands, so i went to mass @ 515. Man i havent bee to 515 sPv mass in a while. I saw a couple memebers from the football team and mike g's mother. I had to cancel on lyn lyns birfday dinner cuz i figured my postponed dinner meeting was gonna be after 5pm and i know i wouldnt of been done by 7pm. I go to the towne center and well to kill some time i was talking to babyvee at her work. Charisse calls and cancels on me due to a family emergency. Oh whY?! i thought! I ended up going back to bpc for lynlyns birday dinner.

I was glad i was able to go to the birfday dinner. Maybe God planned it out that way, who knows but it was nice. Karuta's service in the evenings is whack! It took us forever to get errthang and then on top of that our whole order was jacked up. There was no sense of organization. I think the last time i was at karutas was w/jaymee, when they asked us for tip. Last time i ever really go back thurr, our orders were all missing and were coming in at different times. The cooking show was tight, however i couldve done that at work myself. ha joking. No, it juss didnt make up for the unorganization of their service. I give them a big fat D!

Had a nice talk w/banne bout wha to discuss regarding spiritual warfare for spirit games meeting. She brought up a good point, that its not something i should really emphasize, only cuz people will start to use the 'attack currd.' They start to think errthang bad that happens to them is an attack, rather juss life happening. Which is a good point, cuz then people start to use the 'attack currd.' ANd oh my, im sure some of us can attest to the 'attack currd.' It has been used quite a lot in my time, and it still comes up errnow and then. I was told the point, that needs to be made is juss the ongoing battle w/good and evil. THe battle over our souls and how to basically stay in a state of prayer.

"Blessed are those the pure of heart, for the kingdom of God in theirs"Matthew 5:8 I was told that purity is not juss the sterotypical purity of chasity, its more then that. It made sense that a lot of people mix 'purity' with the word 'chasity.' Which have two different meanings. Purity meaning, keeping our hearts clean from all sin and juss on the guard trying to prevent sin from taking place. While chasity meaning keep our bodies chase, clean from sexual desires and feelings. Pre-martial sex, and all that stuff. The point im trying to make is, hurrs a new curd to throw at yall, 'flesh card.' Often times, people will use the 'fhesh currd' as a means of justification of letting sin happen. They like to use the scripture passage, 'The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.'

That scripture passage isnt saying its okay to use that as an excuse. THe point is we gotta go beyond the flesh and ask God's grace to strengthen our flesh. Its the whole purification process, St. Paul says it in 2 cor,'three times i begged the Lord to remove this from me, but he said, 'My grace is sufficient for you.' Keywords, My graceWe must pray that we let the Lord's grace come upon us and in us so that He may do His work. I love that song 'Eternally Yours' cuz it describes perfectally wha we need to do. As it goes...

"Lord i thank You for loving me juss i am, though i am weak bymyself in Your strength i will stand, Your grace is sufficient for me, eternally yours. Youre all that i need and that's all i can do, to surrender my will in submission, Your grace is sufficient for me, eternally Yours."

Come judgement day, we cant use the 'flesh currd' w/God. We cant say, 'Oh but God you know how it is, that darn flesh got the best of me again.' God's not gonna respond back with, 'Oh yeah ha yeah i know how that goes. After all, i only did send my only begotten Son to be flesh also.' Naw, He's gonna focus and emphasize how you were able to overcome the flesh. HOw you were able to make use His grace to strengthen the flesh so it doesnt fall into those traps. The only way to do this, is what St. John Vianney explain, "To preserve purity, three things are necessary; the practice of God, prayer and the sacraments and again, the reading of holy books-this nourishes the soul."

This quote should be self explainatory, practice of God and prayer. Pray the rosary, the chaplet, sponatneous prayer whatever prayer works for you, pray it! Pray for God's stregnthen to become spiritually stronger. Use the sacraments to the best of your advantage, thas wha theyre thurr for. We have the opportunity each and errday to go to mass and recieve Jesus. We also have the opportunity to go reconcililation as much as we need to go. Whether it's once a week, twice a month whatever you need its thurr. Lastly, the reading of holy books. Speaking of holy books im reading this book called, 'the catholic warrior.' I think i mentioned this already but its a great book. One of my lenten promises is to get back into the habbit of reading. I have so many books to catch up on. I know that was off subject, anyway as i was saying. God gives us the tools and the weapons, so thurr isnt any real excuse or justification for using the 'flesh currd.'

Im sure majority of us watch the Diane Sawyer interview w/Mel Gibson. First off, its so freakin d0peness that Mel Gibson is catholic. I think tonites showing is something errone needed to hurr and see. He was very adamant(ive been using that word a lot lately hehe)bout many things, especially bout being Catholic. He was very outspoken bout the movie depicting the Passion of Christ the way it was. I'm glad he didnt apologize bout the movie depicting the jews as the ones to blame for the crucifixition. The movie shows exactly how it was and what went on according to the 4 gospels. Mel made a good point bout if he did apologize that would be like him saying yes the jews were the ones to blame. The countdown begins...wow i wonder how long the movie is. Im debating to watch it right after skool @ 11am showing or later on in the evening. Hmm...

Well thas all i have to say for now folks! I decided not to change the color of my tagboard. Yes, i know it doesnt match but it stands out. So as you scroll down on to the bottom its eye catching. Its kinda like, 'whas this?' Im still feelin the new template layout! i love it! Maybe ill change it more often, or maybe not. Its gonna be a nice work week, 2 days of work! yess! Then im off on thurs. and mon. woOo! Best part is im getting paid for it still! woOO! It's true, His grace is sufficient for us, cuz we are Eternally His.


Anotha busy weekend on its way!

"As You work in me, cleansing all of my impurities..."im done, im out God bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home