Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Sunday, April 25

"Dearly beloved, the truest and most sincere wish i can offer you is only this: Turn yourselves into saints, make yourselves holy soon..."

These past few days have been pretty busy, hurr and thurr. It felt nice to sleep in! I really look forward to my fridays, cuz i know i have the whole day to myself. I remember before hand when i use to work at the daycurr, i always worked like from 2-6pm in the afternoon. So id wake up and my time would be limited cuz of work. Or how id wish i had the afternoons off, i love having afternoons off. GEt to go home chill, relax, eat and sleep! Yay! The search for my bible diary continues, im really saddened by the fact that i dont know whurr it is. I was contemplating on getting a new one, however it wouldnt be the same. JUss cuz thurr would be so many blank empty pages. I couldve sworn i had w/me in my hand after i got out of mass on easter. Ahh..!

My dad was off yeserday, so when he picked up my mom from work, we all checked out this new buffet. Its called 'world buffet,' it juss opened on valleyview and orangethrope. Its okay, the place is small so i feel clasterfobic, maybe it was cuz of whurr we were sitting. They got a little more variety of food rather than juss simply chinese food. They got some fried foods, some lasagna to throw in the mix. Overall i give the place a B. Juss like asia buffet they have seafood on the weekends and evenings. I asked the manager if they had walnut shrimp, he told me yes. I guess i may juss have to check it out myself.

Afterwards i had gone to the bp mall to get hampton's birfday gift. I was almost going to get him the spiderman web-bubble shooter. However i figured that he has tons of toys already and summer is coming up, something he could whurr. Anyway, bough him this spiderman shorts, then i thought well let me check out wal-murrt and see wha they have. I ended up finding something better so i had to go back and return the thing i got at ross. I shouldve juss gone thurr in the first place. Came home and i put the gift together for today.

Later on i had this urge to go to cerritos mall. So i called up jovie who's my 'lets go to the mall' buddy and wanted to see if she wanted to go. Of course jovie is always down to go to the mall w/me. So we spend all late afternoon galvanting around cerritos. GOing from place to place to place. She was looking for a brown type of sweater for erica's debut. PRoblem is all the sturrs have spring colors now that spring is hurr. BRown is out since fall is now over. We bof didnt find anything we wanted thurr. ON the way back we stopped by guppy house and got a refresher. Then we went to cerritos towne center and looked at ross, and ol navy. Stopped by juice it up and visited w/babyvee for a bit. Then ended the nite by going to best buy. Ah what a day!

Came home changed into something warmer since it was real windy. These past couple days were total beach weather. I could imagine how busy the beach was though. Anyway, went to sPv and was suppose to meet angfoo over thurr, but she wasnt thurr. Apologetics wasnt jam packed as it has been the past few times i had gone. Anyway, ended up running into fr. paul and talking to him for a while. From thurr i drove over to downtown disney to meet up w/angfoo. Ha it was fun! They had this umm i guess spanish group thurr in the middle playing like latino dance music. Then people whurr dancing in the middle juss for fun. We sooo were going to dance but by the time i got done talking to my ol coworkers it ws ove! Awww kawawa uss! We were going to bust out our 'dirty dancing arbian nights.' haha

So we juss went to espn zone and got appetizer to eat. THey have some really good spinach artichoke dip there. After i was showing her some of the downtown disney 'hotspots.' Haha cy i gotta show you the waterfalls!! I think though they close it off during the evening time whur you cant walk down thurr. Which sucks! Oh well, its still a nice view. Angfoo and i walked past this couple who seem like they were on their first date. It was quite funny, she was like to the guy, 'do you gamble?!' haha then later on in the rose garden she goes again, 'mmm those roses smell really good. Do you like flowers?' haha it was quite hillarious! It sounded like one of that show 'dismissed!' haha Then ended the nite w/adoration @ sPv. Cant beat that!

Today woke up early and picked up the ez-ups w/pops @ work. I was telling him bout this dream i had. How i had gotten mcdonalds and this girl ended up eating it. Then i was pissed! How bout dem apples! From thurr iwent home and i went back to sleep. Though on the curr ride back home, i learned a new word, its called 'frenemies.' So whas a frenemy you ask? It a person who really is your enemy but you front like your friends. Thurrfor you're 'frenemies!' haha pretty cool huh? Hampton;s birfday purrty was fun. Good food, good fun! yay! Thanks to the city of stanton who sponsored elijiah's 3rd birfday purrty! It was real hot today!

When i got home it felt real nice to take a shower. I felt so sticky and dirty after being in the sun. I had added temporary hurr extensions later on during the purrty. It looked pretty tight! haha Went to the block w/Pb, babyvee, fred, and el juego. Walked around it was jam packed. This foo yelled at me as i was walking towards the block after purrking. He drove up to me and said, 'hey didnt you effin know man that i was waiting for that spot.' I said in response,'sorry man, sucks to be you doesnt it!' then i ran off so i wouldnt get shot up! haha THe guy had like a broken english anyway. Walked around till it was time for them to watch kill bill v2. I didnt feel like watching it cuz i wasnt in the movie mood and i hadnt seen the first one. Thurrfore i juss walked around to certain sturrs. MAan security was tight tonite at the block, they were checking errones IDs. Kojis at the block is dead now! That place use to be poppin' but not anymore.

WEll thas my day for you! My pb was soo funny today during her TFC dances! haha i couldnt stop cracking up! Tomorrow it starts all over...so i shall leave you w/this quote by gail in regards to her job.

DaYsL33pR: i am like a caged bird that is not meant to be imprisoned in this iron jungle


Lets hope the lakers win today!

"Spring love, come back to me..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home