Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, April 21



"The more you cling to Jesus, the more capable you will become of being close to one another..."

Maan my feet whurr hurting by the end of yesterday. I was up on it all day long, thas why i need a foot spa to massage my feet when i come home. So when i had gone to the beach on mon. with my 'friends' from skool, one of the guys was saying how his right toe is all jacked up. He's gotta like a hanging toe nail or something like that. Eww how pleasureable to have something like that on your toe!

Skool was skool haha nothing exciting. Oh francis called and asked me to pick him from skool. I had forgotten that he popped out the joint in his elbow. So i picked him up, went to the book sturr to see if they had this book he needed. Afterwards, i dropped him off @ home and i had juss enough time to get to work. I was dreading work cuz i knew it was going ot be such a long day. I got thurr and the decorating wasnt so bad. My boss wanted to do some hardcore wha i like to call 'liturgical decorations.' You know how sPv has those pieces of material that hang over that metal rod? Well thas kinda how we did that, but we stappled it to the one end of the wall, to the middle. THen from the other end of the wall to the middle. It looked pretty nice in the end.

The dinner went by real fast. THe magic guy was so freakin corny! He brought out some white bird and he told bout some pirate named 'fred.' haha Thurr wasnt a whole lot of laughter from the audience, probably cuz they knew he was freakin corny. So fred and dave performed and they a grrreat iob! My boss was like theyre really good. Then i said, 'agh i know!' The dinner was over early and so they had quit playing songs. So then i told them, 'agh! keeping singing and playing, agh im paying you till 8pm!' So then they said, 'yes. mr. fish, we'll keep playing.' haha Errthang was over like ten till 8. So i thought oh perfect i may have time to make the end of SRE class.

My other boss and director had left right after it was done. They never said he had to clean up alll the stuff, juss the main stuff. Well the other boss ends up making us clean up errthang and stay till 830! oh why?!!! So were thurr till freakin 830 cleaning up all the tables and eerrthang else! agh! i was pissed cuz we didnt have to do all that [earmuffs] crap! [/earmuffs] Agh!!! So when i get to prayer meeting, pops told me they were still at praise & worship. I was like whoa! its like 9pm and were still @ praise & worship!? It felt real nice to be back in the 'upper room' again. It feels like forever since ive gone to a prayer meeting.

Then we had core group meeting, it was briefing on the upcoming things we have to do to prepare for lSS. Hard to believe that LSS is juss around the corner. IM really praying that we get a lot of people. Juss cuz i know how were going to be competing w/graduations and grad parties. Agh! Anyway, then i boned out to go study for my tests. Ahh i was so turrd that i was trying to stay awake, after a long day! I couldnt wait to get to sleep! I brought home to my mother a vase with two roses. Ha they were leftover centerpieces from the dinner! She was like did you bring those home for me? ha i said yeah. haha

So today's blog is being dedicated to yes you guessed it, no other then brotha burr, robby. Dang him and i have gone through a lot. Yet we've shurred soo many fun memories together. Like going out to lunch together, wurr on iraq, him applying for a job @ my work, 'youf at risk fridays,' big brotha program, and the list goes on! Through the difficult & hurrd times, weve managed to get through it, and i praise God for that. I can do a venn-diagram on us and thurr would be so much stuff in the middle. Despite the fact he's from the otha side of the asile and that you may see or even hurr us saying 'agh no,' or 'agh youre stupid,' or 'agh dumb' we do come eye to eye on many things. Im happy to call him my 'brotha' cuz i know whatever i need, he'll be thurr. All i gotta do is call out his name! haha Forreal though, thurrs not many people out thurr(outside of SH & uPrM)that will always be thurr for me. So brotha burr this blog day is for you! Congrats you made it! hahaha

Charisse & and i have our meeting w/Fr. Don tonite, please pray for us!


Yess im off today & on monday!

"Whenever you reach for me, i'll do that i can..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home