Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, April 22



"Love can overcome great obstacles, and God's love can totally transform the world..."

Maan im stuffed, i juss came home from my meeting w/charisse, jacob, and Fr. Don. Very fruitful and productive, praise God! Ill go into details bout that later on. The day went well, i woke up very tired. Agh! i wanted to sleep in, but this week has gone by pretty fast i must admit. Bio test was alright, except for the short answer, which kinda killed me. You know how you 'assume' the instructor might ask certain type of questions. So you study wha you 'assume' to be possible questions, and they end up not being asked at all! oh why?! After class my group of 'friends' were hanging out in front of class juss chillin before.

I found out this korreaaan guy in my class blazes it up before class often times. I didnt realize it until this other guy told us today. No wonder he would always come to class tired or his eyes would be real red. Ha i always juss thought he was tired or something. I guess on the way to the beach while he was driving he was blazin it up also. Oh man! My other friend in class told us how he did right before class too one time. Dang why would you want to blaze it up before an 8am class? Ah people are so lame these days.

I rented that movie, 'love dont cost a thing' with gigolo nick cannon and the ever so nice, christina millian. Ha i remeber i went to watch that movie w/vee and arch back in when was it january? Ha i remember thurr was a series of black movies that was coming out that i wanted to watch. Love dont cost a thing being one of them. I cant wait till you got served comes out on dvd, im so gonna buy that movie. I think i might be love dont cost a thing also. Dante basco is in this movie only for one short scene though.

I miss going ot yfc meetings, i havent had the chance to go to one ever since spring qtr. started @ uci. I dindt go last wed. cuz of umm oh i forgot whurr i was...it's a blurr! haha Anyway, i had the day off today so it was quite chill. After taking francis to work, my mom and i went to wal-mart. I had to get some peechee folders. So we went to the 99 cents sturr and wal-mart. I tell you having wal-mart at the mall is ever so convient! My mom bought me boba afterwards! yesss i love boba! i got the honey dew again this time. HA so i get to the boba loca joint and im looking around for somone to help me. I see the guy behind the counter and i dont know if he was praying or sleeping but his head was down. I guess he didnt hurr me either, but i had seen a spiderman comic and a text book out on the table. Ha maybe he was reading and he got turrd.

My mom was babysitting her friend from works daughter today also. She's soo cute! She;s gonna be turning 3 and she's the cutest little girl. I like playing with small kids but i dont kwo if i could work w/them all day long. I think id get turrd out only cuz thurss only so much you can do. Plus they can bored real easily. Thas one thing you gotta learn bout kids, you gotta prepared to have various activities for them to do. So if they get bored w/one thing you can transition them to another one. I started to think again maybe ill go back to the daycurr again juss on fridays. BUt things are so screwed up thurr as it is, i dont know...

Maan the traffic was soo bad going to temple city tonight. It took me about a whole hour to get thurr. It was worf it though, i mean praise God the meeting went very well. Charisse and i met w/fr. don and jacob the youf minister of St. Lukes. Fr. Don is the pastor of St. Luke's and he's been such a blessing to this planning of spirit games. His pretty much over all concern was insurance and liability. Praise God he was open to whatever we had planned out for the day. Were gonna have exposition of the blessed sacrament after mass in the morning! woOo great way to sturrt the day! Then have a room for all day adoration! yess So many other great things are going to be taking place. GOd must've really wanted us to have the games @ St. Lukes.

Afterwards charisse and i had gone to eat at dennys, since we were bof starvng like marvin. We got the buffalo strips appetizer, yum. I got this farmer's slam which wasnt very good, at least not the way they mixed the eggs. It sounded good in the description but when i tasted it, it was nasty! Charisse and i were bof very happy w/the way the meeting turned out. Were juss like Praise God for St. Lukes and Fr. Don. Sometimes pastors can be very picky and will only let you do certain things. Fr. Don said himself he's all for the teens, and we have his blessing to have the games at St. Lukes! Yeah so charisse and i ate a lot and talked a lot tonite. Ha service at dennys was slow. But then again they seemed like thurr was only 2 waitresses.

Yess one more day of work then its the freakin weekend baby im goign ot have me some fun! Hampton's birfday purrty on sat. then followed by uprm nite @ freds house in the lbc. I want to go the beach on fri. I was suppsoe to go again today but the weather was ugly in the morning. Monday were going to have our spirt games meeting @ sPv again. Yess i dont gotta drive furr! its in my own backyurdd! Alright thas it for now, im turrd and thirsty.


Please pray for Jay Parayno's grandma who past away today along w/their family!

"I'm so tired of being lonely, im so tired of being alone..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home