Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, April 26

"Every man is his 'brother's keeper,' because God entrusts us to one another..."

Juss another manic mondayi wish it were sunday.I always seem to sing that song when i wake up on mondays! I tell you sometimes mondays feel like the longest days of the week! Ha these are the days when i wake up and wish how i was juss a regular student! haha Im sure we al tend to feel that way sometimes. Anyway todays quote is taken from the Pope and i used for my LFT talk. I always remember el juego telling me how i am responsible for my brother. Ahh yes the fabtabulous teachings of el juego.

Anyway man was yesterday hot or wha?! It was so agH!! The heat was killer! Went to mass @ 915am and fr. ray did mass. Im still trying to look for my bible durry, i tell you it sucks not being able to bring it to mass! It really does! Spent the rest of day passing out fliers for LSS. Maan was it hot out thurr! Im hoping we'll get a lot of youf for the LSS. I cant believe how fast thas comin up already!Then we had music min. practice for Jesus and Jams. PRactice felt like the ol skool practices. It was tight, i like how burr has his own style of music. Whurr he changes it up and adds his own flava into things. He goes 'bam!' haha kinda like the way Emeril does. I ended up falling asleep on the back table! haha I was worn out from playing burrbie and barbie w/nini.

Interesting thing happened too, well i went to sPv for confession. I was gettin worried if i was going to make it cuz fr. ray was doing confession. Well we all know how fr. ray gives counseling sessions during confession. So i was like 4th in line and i was hoping i would, and i did yay! This was my first tiem going to fr. ray for confession, usually i dont go to him. ANyway thas not was interesting. The interesting fact was remember that girl i had invited to SH? The girl that cut me off while i was trying to invite her? Well i ended up seeing her again yesterday! In fact she was standing next to me in confession. I thought to myself, 'well, well, well wha do we have hurr?!' haha But i didnt bother to talk to her. She always looks mad or something. So i juss thought that was interesting.

Came home and i had my mom's fried rice which is the best! I was really upset by a certain situation, but its over now. So i went to fred's and maan was it a nite full of sarcasm! We were outside in the backyurrd chillin cuz it was so hot! Then mike from st. lucys was like 'lets go the pike.' So we all went to the pike. THen we went to buba gumps shrimp restaraunt. Our waitress was real sarcastic w/us, so i was sarcastic back. Ha she assumed that cuz we were all guys that we were going to get this huge pitcher of burr(beer) and drink till we die! So when she hurrd us say 'oh well juss get water.' She was like, 'woOo oh yeah water!' some type of sarcastic remark. Ha then i said in response, 'oh well thurr goes your tip.' Ha then she became even more sarcastic and said, 'oh i mean water is good for you, it helps your body blah blah...'

Then we get our food, (well i didnt eat) and oh man it wasnt even worf wha they payed! El juego's popcorn shrimp was full of chopped lettuce. So while errone was eating i was on the phone talking ot charisse. Next thing i know these girls are driving around and they freakin throw their bra at me! Well they tried to but it didnt reach to me! Thas soo dirty, i was talking to charisse at the moment and im like some girls are trying to throw their bra at me! When she tried to throw at me it didnt reach me but fell on the ground. SHe comes out of the curr and is like, 'sorry i have bad aim.' Then tries to hand it to me as if i want it or something.

SO thas the crazy sturry for the day. I learned a lot bout planning and redevelopment last nite, thanks to the burr! hahaha Ask me and ill shurr w/you all the neat things i learned! neeEEyYyOooOWwwWW!!


Please pray for the Spirit Games meeting tonite!

"All that i am, all that i do i live for you..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home