Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, April 29

"Jesus is the arm that holds us at our weakest; the eye that see us at the our darkest; and the heart that will love us at our worst..."

I really love that quote cuz i feel thurrs so much truf in it. I can totally attest to this quote during that period of exile. When we feel like we physically and spiritually cant finish that race, He gives us his grace. When we feel like we've become so lost and so full of sin, yet thurr he is still ready to see us. When we feel like thurr is no one who will understand, when we feel like life juss sucks, He tells us to come to him cuz he understands.

Its kinda skurry going to city hall in the middle of the nite. I had left my blog entry for today over at work. Well i didnt want to risk the chance in someone seeing and reading it, so i went back to get it. It was so durrk, cold, and skurry, i felt like i was in some action thriller. THen i couldnt see which key i needed to use to get into the offices. So luckily i had my celly to use as my light. Ha i felt like i was in a video game and you know those purrts in the games whurr youre in the durrk. So in order to see the way you need to get a lamp or something. Ha thas wha i felt like i was using my phone as my light to see through the durrkness. Anyway, so i picked up and rushed home.

Ha i was told tonite by mike and wilane that they notice i dont say 'bye' on the phone either. Ha I guess ive gotten into some type of habbit whurr i dont see bye rather juss okay then hang up. I guess i dont like to really say bye. haha I dont know. I told them that was funny cuz they werent the only ones who has mentioned that to me. Leo always tells me i dont say bye on the phone. Haha so okay ill try to sturrt saying bye now. I got invited to my ol coworker's sister's wedding. ha that was kinda long...anyway point is im going to another wedding! yay! Unfortunately its not a catholic wedding...booo. Its june 5 @ 5pm in alhambra, wow thas furr. Angfoo is coming along w/me. Yay for weddings theyre soo fun. I hope they got good food thurr for that day.

Work was chill, i made these really tight flowers today out of construction paper. They looked gangsta! I didnt have that many kids today, lately i havent had too many kids over thurr in the past couple months. Those older kids dont come around either anymore, so it can get pretty burring. Agh so then i juss sometimes talk on my phone and usually grace is the person i call while im watching the kids wurk on their projects. So today they made flowers, they really had fun making them. It wasnt even that hurrd either, its juss the gluing that sucks.

Had lunch w/fred and burr today, burr and i met up w/fred @ CSULB. We ended up eating el pollo loco and carl's jr. At least i had carl's the other two had el pollo loco chicken. Then we were walking around campus trying to find zeta pledges. Burr and i wanted to see a pledge come up and greet fred. AgH! but we didnt even find any! agh!!! All we saw were guys that were already in zeta agH!! THen to top it all off we didnt see any kappas! agh!!! oh why?! So why whurr we looking for zeta pledges? Fred is the founder father of zeta phi ro. So we wanted to see the currd get used today. Agh! but thurr wasnt, next time im going to take a day off and have lunch w/fred again but next time on a mon. or tues. Ha i remember when i was a Senior in HS, id go w/my aunt to skool. She went to CSULB also, so while she was in class id go to the bookstore and go on AIM! haha Bookstore=neeeEYyYyooOoowwWWw!

After a long day at work i was talking to julie for a little bit. THen i ended up getting talked into going to taps over in currson. Mike, wilane, and some slyers were thurr juss chillin. We had a good discusssion on politics and other such stuff. MIke Cruz's the homie forreals. Always willing to help out. I totally see the eyes of Jesus through this guy. Ah i had met Jesus through him today! Yay! I saw chris de vera tagged my blog, ahh thanks for tagging. I Know you read this on a daily basis make sure you tag more often! haha Your raitings help keep this site up and going. Im really diggin this new song by maroon 5, its called i dont know hwa its called. THough its really tight, its track #4 on my CD.

Okay im going ot crash into a ditch cuz im soo turdd. I think if its still really hot tomorrow, im going to make halo-halo.


Please pray for ninoy/anthoy and their family.

"I am on the corner in the pouring rain..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home