Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, April 28

"Live a life that others will remember years from now, NOT because it pointed to you but because of how it pointed to the One who made you..."

MAan today seemed so long! Normally before i sleep i turn off my phone, i figure if people need to call me in extreme emergency then sucks to be them! haha jk no i fugure they can call my house, and if they dont got that # then you can ask. Anyway, last nite i left my phone on cuz my friend was suppose to call back and i left on in case charisse got lost or something cuz i knew she was on her way home. When i woke up i got this text from the girl in my bio class and it said, 'life sucks!' After class i texted her back asking why it sucks. She told me her bf came over @ like 1130pm and threw her cake and then broke up w/her. What a retard! First off i dont why she got back w/the guy, second off he's a jerk! haha I asked why he did he break up w/you this time, she said cuz she asked him to see her earlier then i guess he didnt feel like it. So she threw 'im not important to you' currd at him. Then he got mad at her for saying that.

She told me she cried all day, she even called me too last nite but i was in spirit games meeting so i couldnt pick up. AHh im interested to hurr whas goign to happen tomorrow in class. She always has some drama going w/that guy. Anyway so that was the sturry i said remind me to blog bout. TOday was so freakin hot again! agh! We've had our aurrcon on for the past few days cuz its been so hot! AgH! i kinda wnat to get durrk but not too durrk. Wait no i take that back im peferct complexion at the moment. I cant stay in the heat too long otherwise imma start to peel and shed off ol skin like a snake does. Then ill have new skin! haha

Agh the kids were so bad today! I had to keep yelling at them! I made them finish all the commodities though yessS! haha I met the new deparmental assitant, she looks very 'countrish.' Like she's from texas or some western type of country. I hope she's real nice and mixes iin w/us real well. I need to figure out wha type of cool dessert im going ot make this thursday. Ahh i cant wait till friday already. NExt friday i gotta work agH! Then we have community center grand opening next sat. Agh! I feel like its juss been one special event after the another. I still gotta make a movie list to bring to work. Along w/some progress on my summer themes.

Confirmation was pretty good, i missed seeing my kids. I was telling them the importance of mass cuz some of them didnt go last week. THen one of marvin was like, 'jason youre like the mass police.' Then he said mocking me, 'did you go to mass?! Why didnt you go to mass?!' I was trying to hol back from laughing cuz well like one time i got called the 'blog police.' haha Anyway, i had to emphasize the importance of goign to mass. THen i put mitch on blast cuz he blocked me from online! agh! Its not like i IMed him errmin.

Went to prayer meetnig after but i ended up talking to fr. paul forever. Maan sometimes its hard to get away from that guy. Dont get me wrong or anything i love the priest! BUt he can talk too much sometimes. OH man then he was telling these people im gonna become a priest! I told fr. agh dont say that! You dont know that! Then he said no i can juss tell. I said fr. ! ha now these people are going to expect me to become one or when they see me theyre going to tell other people im going ot become one. Then wha happens if i dont become one agh you talk too much! haha

After prayer meeting i had given my talk to uPrM on 'trusting in HIM completely.' So check it wha would it take for you to trust in him completley? AS we all know on that good friday thurr was a good thief and a bad one. However, they were bof bad cuz they mocked our Lord. Anyway, i learned right before Jesus past away. During those final moment a great miracle had taken place. It was the coversion of a sinner. Why did this transformation happen? Why in this change of behavior? Wha allowed this criminals heart to be open and for his attitude to change?

Sometimes in order for us to go deeper in our faith, it takes us to look at these more CLOSELY.
Well think bout this theif hurr, im sure as he was laying on that cross watching Jesus suffer soo much pain, yet trust in God w/all that He had. He was confused, kinda like how people look at us when we forgive someone who has done wrong. You know wha allowed this theif's attitude to change? It was watching Jesus, it was watching Jesus soo closely that it offered the thief the confidence and humility to approach the Lord in forgiveness. I dont know if youve ever experienced something like that.

Next thing you gotta think bout is, 'how close are you to the cross?' Really, 'how close are you to the cross? I know ive never really thought bout it before. Have you ever really thought bout and meditated all the events that took place on that hilll on Good friday? Have you ever closed your eyes, pictured God’s face, and saw Him look into your eyes? Have you heard the love in His voice for those who are destroying Him? Have you heard Him call YOU by name? Have you heard Him forgive you? Do you hear Him promising you that you will not die? Can you hear Him inviting you to live forever?

YOu know it took a lot of trust in the good thiefs part. Sometimes its crazy cuz we act as if God wont provide for our needs. Or that he wont even go above and beyond what were asking for. But yet Jesus is always quick to act when someone was in need. The bible is full of stories, i mean the women at the well, Peter drowning, the woman caught in adultery, the lepers etc. etc. The list goes on. Yet during each of those trials, Jesus was thurr provided for all of them. Jesus always goes above and beyond wha He ask him for and is never outdone in geneoristy.

We said, “Forgive us” and He said, “I’ll do even better, I’ll adopt you”.
We said, “We’re lowly” and He said, “The lowly will be exalted”.
We said, “How do we approach God” and He said, “Not as foreign ruler but as Abba”.
We said, “Teach us how to pray” and He gave us the Our Father.
We said, “We’re hungry” and He fed us…He still does in the Eucharist.
We said, “Show us how to live” and He said, “First you must die”.
We said, “We don’t want to die” and He opened the door to eternal life.
We said, “What is love” and He said, “Watch closely” and mounted the cross.

YOu know, the thief wasnt the only person touched or transformed by his proximity to Christ on the cross…others were that day too and every single day since then – for almost 2000 years. This day, look into His eyes, listen to His voice, and experience how He loves and you’ll understand why it’s called “GOOD Friday”…but be sure to WATCH CLOSELY.

That lady who asked me for directions to 7-11 last nite i saw at mcdonalds again! haa i wonder why she was thurr again. She remembered me from last nite and came by thanking me. Aww that was nice of her. OKay i must sleep im really turrd now!


Happy birday Elijiah!

"I want be the one that youre kissing and hugging..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home