Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, April 27



"To those who love more, He gives more sufferig. To those who love less, less..."

Okay so that was wha was left from yesterday's long meeting! I had the day off yesterday and i was pretty busy for it being a day off. I woke up and i said oh why?!! as i do errmonday morning. I thought to myself, 'i hope class is cancelled.' I come to skool to see that thurr is a sign in sheet on the durr! Yesss! Class is cancelled! So im standing around w/the rest of my classmates juss kinda chillin. We ended up calling our other classmate(that girl who has the bf problems)cuz it was her birfday. THe phone was passed around as we all greeted her happy birfday, as we were walknig up to the 3rd floor to sign in for lab. Since i had a couple hurrs to kill before class @ 10am, i thought id go to mass @ St. I. I still had time to get over thurr, being it sPv's mass was ova.

Maan it felt good to get back on track into going to daily mass again. THough i still havent found my bible durry! agh!! Whurr is that thing!! So after mass was ova, i stayed and i prayed my rosary and chaplet. It was one great-spiritually nourshing morning! After i went to my second class and i thought 'ahh it feels soooo good to have the day off!' Then after skool burr came ova and cut my hurr. THen i took him to his work to pick up his hw, ahh it felt like ol times! haha The good ol' "youf at risk days!" I had gone ova to the daycurr cuz i needed thematic ideas for my summer program. Being thurr brought back a lot of good fuzzy memories! haha Forreals! While i was thurr the superindent of the skool district calls and tells my ol boss that the daycurr wont be thurr next yurr. That thurr will be a new day curr runned by a different company. That the comp. new bout the new policy change for the past couple months now. And that the skool district wasnt going to renew the contract. Crazziness! So i dont know whas gonna happen now, but i think theyre gonna try and save their jobs!

So i was thurr till like 430pm then francis calls and asks me to pick him up. By the time it was time to pick him up i was getting turrd. I really wanted to take a nap before the meeting later on. I thought bout calling and saying i cant pick you up anymore cuz i forgot i have a meeting. I called him and then i ended up juss asking, 'ahh are you ready?' Ha i felt bad i didnt have hurrt to ask him to find another ride home cuz i was sleepy. I picked up and dropped him off at home. Came home and i was preparing for the meeting.

I get to sPv pretty much set to go, then trials were put in my way. I was pissed off for a number of reasons, but im only going to focus on one. Fr. BRennan had reserved the coffee and donut room for me last week. When i looked in the book nothing else was booked, nothing was going on. Then all of a sudden the spanish groups comes in and says that they have thurr meetings in the room. I said well fr. brennan booked the room for me. They told me they were willing to split the room. I said no i needed the whole room. So indirectly he threatened me saying, we can split the room or i have to go and talk to fr. kevin. Agh!!!!! i insisted that the room was booked for me and that their names werent in the book for monday. AGain he insisted we split the room or talk to fr. kevin. Sooo to prevent bigger drama i said, 'agh! fine well split the room.'

After coming back from picking up the agenda i go to the office to make copies. I said to fr. paul, 'im pissed off!' Told him wha went on errthang else and i was told i guess that happens a lot. Thurrs always a mix up w/the booking of the rooms! agh oh why?! That group needs then to make sure they got the room booked errmon. nite. This way a situation that took place last nite doesnt happen again! Praise God though the rest of the meeting went well. Very productive and frutiful. Im excited to see things come together. In all honesty, errthang has been going so well w/the planning of this event ive been waiting for a bump in the road to come. And yes i somewhat got wha i expected to come last nite.

After the meeting was over, we had all went to mcdonalds to chill. Cyril loves the mcdonalds on beach! haha i guess thas the bPc 'hotspot.' IT was really fun cuz almost errone went and we sat talked and juss fellowshipped. Gail was suppose to come to the meeting but she told me thurr was a bomb threat or something like that @ lmu. So she was stuck inside her work all day and couldnt even get to the other side of campus whurr her dorm and curr were. Then afterwards charisse and to use the bafroom really bad. However mcdonalds was closed up and so was sPv. Ha well she ended up having to come to my house to use the bafroom. haha So she comes over to use the bafroom then leaves. On my way to my house, my ol friend joey called me by mistake. I guess he was picking up his friend from lax.

Alright so thurr was 'manic monday.' I gotta give my uprm talk tonite, which i still need to prepare for her. AHh aint nothing like preparing things last min. ALong w/my SRE lesson plan for tonite also. I still gotta read their papers and journals. Also update their points and errthang else. Ohh man, i think i need anotha day off! Today we got commodities at work. agh! Then my rosary braclet snapped again! MY sister pulled it and it snapped...long story! Agh!!! I was reading arisa's xanga
and i wanted to tag, but the chatterbox was gone...agh! oh why?! OH yeah so outside of mcdonalds last nite cyril, mikee, wilane, and i were having a mini-praise & worship session outside in the purrking lot. ha it was fun! I had learned thurr was a divine mercy song. SO they sang it and its freakin tight! Oh yeah so some of us had planned our vegas trip for the fall. A post spirit games meeting! ha Yess im so excited! Ha leo got excitied last nite cuz i said 'bye' to him on the phone! haha I guess normally i dont say 'bye' on the phone and i juss hang up. Remind me to blog bout that girl in my class w/the bf problems later.


Pray for my talk tonite!

"I?m tired of this up and down mystery..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home