Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, June 16

"The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time..."

I was reading to leilani this evening the story of 'Alice in wonderland.' Well when it came to the purrt of whurr she met the White rabbit, i realized im like the white rabbit. If thurrs any character i can relate to, then the white rabbit would be it! So when i read the purrt whurr he said, 'Im late, im late, im late for an important date' i stopped and said thas my life! Always holding on to a watch and keeping track of the time. So i thought that was kinda funny how im like the white rabbit, always rushing cuz i have somewhurr to be. Thas why im excited for hawaii so i can juss relax.

At work we watched that movie 'Miracle' with kurt russell. THe movie bout how he brings the hockey team to win the US olympic gold medal. I wanna use the olympic theme song as purrt of spirit games. I kinda like how that goes, i can hurr it in my head right now. The movie is based on a true sturry and it juss has a lot of stuff on reaching your goals and achieving them.

I juss read something inspiring from St. Teresa of Avila which she once said, 'Even if you are committing mortal sins, keep on praying, and i guarantee you reach the harbor of salvation.' FOr me i hate being out of the state of grace. SO when i fall i need to get myself back up right thurr right away. The first step is getting myself to confession, ahh yes i love that sacarament cuz it does wonders for your soul. Sometimes when you fall into the state of mortal sin its hard to get yourself to pray. THough thas when you ask someone to help pray for you, be thurr to intercede.

A grandfather was talking to his grandson about how he felt after a tragedy. He said, "I feel as if I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One wolf is the vengeful, angry, violent one. The other wolf is the loving, compassionate one.

The grandson asked him, "Which wolf will win the fight in your heart?"

The grandfather answered, "The one I feed."


8 more days till LSS

"These are my confessions..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home