Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, June 14



Happy birfday to the world's GREATEST PoPs!!!! yay!!

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us..."

Wow today is pops' birfday wha a great guy! i can remember when i first was brought home into the tribe called king home! hahha forreals though pops is a great guy and its such a blessing to be able to work w/a great brotha in Christ. So many might ask why do i call him PoPs?! Or whurr did the orgin of the name come from?! Well one day we were messing around and he said to me, 'boy dont make me take out my belt!' If you ever use to watch the wayans brothas thurr own pops use to say that. So from then on i ended up calling him pops. For those who know me, i have a nickname pretty much for errone.

So Praise God for my pops who's helped me out in difficult times. Given me advice when needed and basically juss lookin out for me. Pops gives the best talks and has a lot of great ideas bout leadership and etc. Its a blessing to be able to get to work w/him w/such things like c-c-c-c-c unit! err i mean life. haha Pops is really coming around to becoming less of a cafteria blog lurkers and more of a blog tagger now! hhaa So today's entry is for you pops! M to the o to the MoIsDa baby!!!

In regards to the "Many Parts" Game, no one won! The eye to SH answer was, no not jay but Alfred Perdito! His eye was the one i took from the background. Many of you contestants juss put 'fred' and the rule was you had to state the persons full first name. Aww kawawa all of you! Thanks for playing and be on the look out for the next one!



So i feel somewha in a sense ive been MIA in SH. Ha i say some wha cuz ive seen some of them. THough i wasnt able to chill w/them all weekend long. Aww kawawa meee! I feel like i havent seen them in like forever! haha I didnt chill yesterday cuz #1 i was still real tired from the whole drive to daygo. All that driving wore me out, #2 i havent been home a lot so i thought id stay home and chill w/the fam bam tribe. You know how that is gotta balance your family life w/your ministry life too.

This weekend is on the ago again, im working on fri. nite for the teen dance again. Then wake up early on sat. to head down to my cousin's grad. @ UCI. Yay Uci! UCi grads are the same place spirit games 04 will be taking place. Alright so imma need your prayers for another special intention. Well thas it for now i have nothing else to say!


GO 10 more days till LSS!

"That’s why I won’t let love go this time..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home