Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, June 22

"Forgiveness is the fragrance a violent sheds on the heel that has crushed it..."

THe winner to 'Who am i?' contest is bof banne and joyce since theyre only two that participated. SO they shall receive the free prize yay for them! The answer to the contest was none other then diane Haw from UCI liwang(Light of God) community over @ irvine. Thanks for playing, banne and joyce! to errone else who didnt play...you suck hardcore joke joke joke! Be on the look out for the next version of 'WHO AM I?!'

Im excited for this wednesday to come, for my some wha mini-vacation. Im really looking forward to trying ot relax and juss a chill a lil bit. I wish i had the time to go check out the place and see exactly wha im in sturr furr. I hope they have one of those nice spa bathtubs or the ones that walk into the shower. I remember when we went to hawaii and our timeshurr was phat! Forreals, they even had like speakers all around the room w/a vcr an dvd player too i think.

Today was a nice day, it feels weird going into work a lot earlier then before. THough the benefit is getting off an hour earlier then i use to. So now imma be going to 515pm sPv mass rather then rushing to sometimes make to 630pm mass if i miss the 1215pm mass. ANyway, work was coo i was kinda worried i wasnt gonna get any kids. Today was the first day of summer programming. USually the first week is real slow & kinda dead. THough God provided me w/7 kids today! yay!!

One of my parents made me these english type meal. Its like a potpie sorta, a oven cooked bread w/meat, potatoes, and carrots in it. I added a lil salt and it was perfect! Earlier one of the kids' dad came by to tell me thurr mom was coming to pick them up later. So he then tells me she wanted to talk to me, he hands me his NOkia 6820. The same type el jugeo has but the size of my phone. IT also has a camera on back! Really nice one!

I was browsing the nokia website and i came across a nokia flip phone coming out! OOh! i cant wait to those come out, ive awlays wanted a nokia flip phone. Though im sure those phones are gonna be real expensive. AHh yes i am happy w/my phone though. Its nice and small, it has the speaker phone too which i use all the time! Maybe thas why my battery dies down fast. At any rate i want a nokia flip phone

I talked to an ol coworker of mine, i love those catch up phone calls. YOu know the ones whurr its been quite a while since youve spoken to each other. THen when you do talk the convo is like 2 hours long. Yeah those are great! It was nice catching up w/her and juss chit chatting bout ol work stuff. She was one of those coworkers who you could always get along with. Great person to talk to and juss all around friendly. It was fun cuz we trusted each otehr and had each others back.

Went to pray w/the community for LSS. IT was great, did the rosary, had the washing of the feet and good prayer. I can feel us growing closer and closer together through prayer. A lot of messages bout light was given to me. Anyway praise GOd for good prayer and fellowship w/the community. I think if thurrs anything we need right now it is to bond in prayer. THe more we bond as a community in prayer, the greater success the LSS will be.

Thurrs adoration @ Polycarp today, i think imma leave home earlier and make a visit thurr. Aint nothing like sitting in front of hte blessed sacrament let the rays of His sun soak in you. I love how you can be soo close and up right thurr in front of him @ Polycarp. Thas wha i love bout thurr church, its still ol skool fashion. It helps you really appreciate the inner beauty of the church.

Please continue to pray for us and pray w/us as we prepare for our upcoming Youf and Young adult LSS.


4 more days to go!!!

"We like the cars, the cars that go boom..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home