Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, June 17

"The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials..."

Okay so in the beginning i was real doubtful of the number of participants SH was gonna bring in this LSS. Only because its the 2nd to last weekend in june, i know how june is the month of grad. purrties and eerrthang else. I felt highly doubtful we were gonna get the same amount of people like we did two yurrs ago. THough i must admit the tables have turned. Ive begun to feel more confident then i did months ago. In all honesty i think we could a lot more then we did two yurrs ago. Though its not wha we want, its wha God thinks we can handle.

Im sitting hurr and as im listening to miles davis(the same jazz song ive been listening to for the past two days)im imagining myself in like a library type setting relaxed and juss sitting on a bean bag chillin. Relax a word that hasnt quite fit into my vocabulary as of lately. I dont think it'll ever fit until after summer is over. Now im not complaining or anything like that i love my life, i love each and errday GOd gives me, but its my own fault for not saying no to certain things.

So my parents have to use up thurr time shurr space @ the anaheim peacock suites in anaheim. Its a pretty nice hotel ive gone thurr only once when my aunt and her fambam was staying thurr. I dont quite remember all the details of teh place. ANyway, so imma be staying thurr either next wed. to lss weekend or this sun. till next wed. I chose the next wed. but i heard my sister also chose to ahve that time. I dont knwo yet whos gonna get it, but i want it more! haha

Whatever time im gonna be staying thurr i wanna sit in the pool and juss relax. Take a nice time out for a quick min. and juss take a nice deep breath. Oh thatd be tight if they massage tables thurr to get free massages! SO i can totally picture myself in this spa eyes closed arms against the wall and juss listening to my miles davis haha

With that moving on...

I feel my life in a sense is somewhat unorganized at the moment. I dont know really how to explain it. Its like i have the small stuff organized and i continue to organize them, but the major outside stuff its all cluttered and messy. Hmm i dont know what it is, well in the meantime juss pray that errthang becomes organized.

I wish i didnt have ot work this fri. i gotta help chaperone for the teen dance. Now for this one, i think its the wrong time to have it. Majority of the HS have gotten out of skool this week. This is the grad. purtty weekend. Going to grad. purrty after grad. purrty. Coming up late at nite then going the next day to someone elses. I didnt get to go any grad. purrties cuz i went to minn. that weekend i graduated.

These next few days i have a lot to do. I have a whole summer program that i need to put together and i have yet to sturrt on it! Now i could go week to week planning it. THen i juss found out that the other community center is gonna be modeling after my program. So that means i gotta do double work oh whY?!

Talked to charisse tonite on the way home from work. Were like each other's intercessors. It was so weird on my way to work i felt like i needed to call her. THen later on while im on my way to gas up the work truck she calls me and leaves me a vmail asking me to pray for her. I think that happened again recently i cant remember though if it was w/her or someone else. Like ill have this feeling that i should call the person but then i dont and i end up running into them or them calling me.

Went to continuting celebration of june birfdays. First w/burrs, then freds, and now pops. We went to bigs pizza or the ol skool shakeys. It brought back memories cuz that was my very first job. THas whurr i use to work for a whole whoppin 7 days. I dont know if you even count that as a job! haha i hated the place though, i was in churrge of fixing games and giving the kids prizes in exchange for tickets. Then id have to sometimes bus tables, wash the dishes etc. I always came home smelling like bleach and really tired. THen during my breaks id eat mojos and rancH! haha I made up some excuse telling my boss i got a new job working at the theatre as my 1 week notice. haha

I think most people's first jobs are working with food. Whether it be fast food or bus boy at the restaraunt. My friends use to work @ espn zone and although they were only making minimum wage, they were rolling in on tips. Working at food places are yuck cuz its dirty and you come smelling like crap all the time. Agh not my time of flava.

WHen i was reading/typing in todays devotion i was motivated by it. It talked bout having community drama. So often when thurrs drama in the community we want to lash out. We talk crap on those people we have beef with and sometimes we do wahtever we can to avoid them. THough i loved how Blessed Teresa said when were tempted to feel angry or say harsh remarks, hold on to your cross and say 'Passion of Christ strengthen me.'
Something imma try to remember cuz God gave His son the strength to endure the passion. So we ask for that same strength in our trials.


7 more days till LSS!

"You are everything and everything is you sing..."im done, im out God bless!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home