Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, June 18

"When you walk just walk-when you eat just eat..."

Well instead of a normal regular entry, imma do a different type of entry...well sorta. First off praise God cuz one of the things ive been stressing bout for the past couple weeks is off my mind now. Okay so this entry is dedicated to the one(s) i love...!haha remember that song by the Shirelles?


I love my fam bam tribe!


I love my commmunity...my servant's heart community to be exact


I love my peeebs shes soooo freakin tight!


I love my confirmation kids even though they may not look the happiest in thurr


I love hammpton/spiderman/elijiah!!!


I love homeless burrs that the only jazz they know is the utah jazz! haha


I love the burr and boss lady, maan its coming up 2 moe weeks!


I love LFT!


I love it when 'Hope Floats!' hehe


I love great friends whos faith inspires me...


I love my UCI YFC community!


I love my carson love & faith community, even though its been forever since ive gone!


I looove getting sometimes dressed up! aha


I love friends who shurr the burden w/you and walk w/you in those durrk times...


I loove leaders who are always thurr to lend a helping hand...


I love having great times with the spirit games committee!


I love when you can see the beauty of God's love through great couples...


I love being able to see God's smile in my brothers/sisters...


I love toni's randumbness! haha


I love playing barbie meets burrbie w/nini...


i use to love fake ex gf...haha jk i love fake ex gf too


I love open mouf pictures and being child like...


I love the heart of a generous caring friend...


I love the Faith & the prayers of one GREAT mother...

Most of all...


I love how HE has given me all these great people to love!


6 more days till you know wha!

"Cause this party ain't a party if I ain't inside..." ISDA OUT God bless!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home