Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, June 23

"Since happiness is nothing else but the enjoyment of the supreme good, and the supreme good is above us, no one can be happy who does not rise above oneself..."

I spent the morning before working sitting w/Jesus. St. Polycarp had thurr adoration yesterday. I really love the location of thurr blessed sacarment, and juss how you can sit sooo close to him. What even makes it even better is thurr mural in the background. I love it! IF you ever get the chance pass by that church. YOull see why i love going thurr when i can. So PRaise God for adoration at nurrby churches. Then tomorrow is sPv's adoration yay! Makes it twice in one week.

Last nite i told burr i wanted to feed him to chubbs. Too bad i dont got a pic of mike g's dog. I dont really know wha type of dog he is, but its a rufless type. He kills and destorys errthang in site! haha he even killed an oppossum once! ooOh hows that for your average house dog! hhaah so i said, come hurr chubbs i got a burr to feed you! hahahahaha chubbs would love burr meat! hahahahaha

PRayer meeting was great cuz a lot ol faces came back, why even we SH saw the return of reirich angeles at prayer meeting last nite. Its coo how errone knows SH is always available for them. Meaning how were thurr errtues. and they know that. So whenever they have the chance they know they can come back and feel welcomed. Thas the essence of a great community i think. Praise God! Im getting excited for this weekend to come, yet a little nervous. Actually more less anxious, and jittery at the same time. Ahhh i dont even know if ill be able to sleep fri. nite!


Im excited to go to my hotelsuite for the rest of the week! Yay! I cant wait! agh my sister was in it since sun. and i hope seh didnt mess up errthang make it all dirty. She's the messy one in my family, shes unorganized and agh! SH is gonna come to my hotel and imma give them the room key, we still havin an after purrty checking out 6 in the morning 6 in the morning!

So much to do still and yet so little time. Im looking for that font called, 'Andy.' I really need it, i once had it but i lost it when i had to reformat the computer. If any of yall have that font can you holla @ me and let me know. Thanks! Gosh 1 moe day of work and im off till tuesday! Yess! Something tense is going on around work and no one knows wha it is. Errone is real curious to know too, something happened mon. nite and then yesterday morning all the dept. heads went to my directors office for some meeting. Somethings up...hmmm

MAde it late to mass yesterday, tuesdays i think i gotta @ 8am or 830am cuz im rushing to get out work. Tuesdyas are moovie days and sometimes its hurrd to get out off right @ 5pm. We watched that movie looney tunes back in action and it was pretty good. Went to mass and fr. grace talked bout how we have to talk certain way to certain people. HOw you can preach to errone in the same way. HOw you gotta pray on which way to approach and talk to that person. He said it took him quite a while to get use to the preaching style hurr. THen met up w/fr. paul and talked w/him for a bit.


3 more days till LSS!

"Just when I thought I said all I can say..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home