Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, August 17

I love Barnes & Noble!

"O man, believe in God with all your might, for hope rests on faith, love on hope, and victory on love; the reward will follow victory, the crown of the life reward, but the crown is the essence of things eternal..."

I was thinking to myself tonite as i was typing out todays devotional that i hope errone who i send it to, actually take the time out to read it. Although, it may not seem like i put a whole lot of time into it, i guess its juss the matter that i do make the point to send errday. Even if i may miss a day, i try to make it up and type the devotional from the previous day. So it would suck if people who i send it to, juss delete it w/o reading it. Id rather have them tell me straight out, i dont read them dont send it to me. This way i dont have to waste energy sending it to them and i can easily juss take thurr name off the mailing list. For those who do take the time to read it, praise God! I hope you really enjoy them cuz i love reading them. Out of all the daily stuff ive sent this is got to be my fav.

After work tonite i had gone to get some coffee w/grace at sturrbucks. It was coo juss talking and chillin. Im suppose to give a talk/activity over thurr on fri. nite. The talk is going to be about fellowship, so if you can please keep me in your prayers. We had a really good convo. bout leadership, ministry, spirit games, and a whole lot more. Then we ran into barnes and noble and found all these good deals on books. I bought this really d0pe Images of Mama Mary book for only $10! Then i got another book of quotes from the saints called, 'The wisdom of the Saints.' Thurrs another book i think its called errday advice by the saints that i want to go back and get also. Its funny cuz last time we chilled it was the same exact thing, going into barnes and noble last min. and buying all these d0pe religous books. I gotta go over to that one more often, they got good deals.

Work was a little busy and hectic today. All morning long they were tring to fix and reset the whole furr alurrm system. Those people who had thurr wedding purrty really messed up. What sucks is that its gonna be one wedding they'll never forget! I heard too that they were the only ones left at the end of the nite cleaning. Like the rest of thurr fam and friends juss boned out and left them to do all the cleaning. Geez that sucks! Ive seen that happen too before at one of the other events ive supervised. I think id be hella pissed if i had a wedding and my new wifey and i were stuck w/all the cleaning.

This little kid at work amazes me, he's only like wha 6 yurrs old and knows soo much about currs. He knows a lot more than i do! He sees a curr pass by and he can tell you make, model, yurr, wha type of engine it has errthang. Now ive known kids to have a huge passion for currs, but to go to the extent to know how many horsepowers and wha type of engine it is...wow! Its funny cuz he'll ask me questions bout currs and im juss like eh i dont know?! I tell ya little kids amaze me!

Since christy was complaining that my entries as of lately have been too long, ill stop hurr today. I dont want her to have scroll down or anything like that. haha Someone obviously doesnt liek to read long stuff. ha joking crispy, didnt mean to put you on blast! haha Last nite when i was chillin w/julie i asked her, 'so whas places are poppin in daygo?' She laughed at me cuz i said the word 'poppin.' Apparently, that word is no longer in use or is not 'cool' to use no moe. Ha i told her ive heard from other people say it before. So tell me if youve heard the word 'poppin?' before or tell me is it out of style?

Okay if ifs God's will then ill blogg for yall tomorrow!


Go to LF's LSS this weekend and go to 'Audience of One' next sunday!

"I walk with God/i even got the scars to proove it..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home