Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, February 16

When I hear music...

"Perfection of life is the perfection of love. For love is the life of the soul..."

So pray for me please at around 1045am, cuz I ahve this music test. Im hoping that it wont be too hurrd and that I'll do well. A lot of the stuff I pretty much know its juss remembering it. Anyway, I've been so physically tired these past few days. I think all this stuff that I have in my head is straining me. 1 more day of work...then thursday will be a long day. Congress all day till about 3-4pm. Then SRE, afterwurrds morality retreat meeting. I often wonder how He gives me the strength to juss keep on going. Praise God I dont pass out from exhaustation or whatever.

Skool was whatever, the next section were dealing with in music is a lot easier. Its juss italian terms and some small symbols you gotta memorize. Nothing too big or complicated, so I have another test on that stuff next week. Found purrking right away, which was a good thing. After I purked though, I saw two more closer ones. Then I was tempted to move the curr to the closer spot. Worked on finishing the power point presentation that I was doing for confirmation. I was proud of my work after I was done w/it. Ha it turned out better then wha I expected to look like.

Work was alright, we had this chicken running a muck outside my center. The little puppy was chasing it and bit off one of its feathers. Then it ended up going to one of the neighbors yurrd and the kid's dad wanted to kill it. Ha but the kid ended up taking back to the owner. I wonder how it even got loose. CIty manager stops by to check things out, I got real paranoid for a while as he was observing errthang that was happening. He came back though w/juss positive feedback, which was a relief!

Confirmation was really reflective. We did a penetial rosary for the first 20 min. of class reflecting and praying the sorrowful mysteries. Afterwurrds did a relfection on the passion. We learned two new songs, 'the nails in your hands' and 'how beautiful' perfect for the lenten season. The girls really liked the nails in your hand song, they wanted me to play it over cuz they said it was pretty. My whole class is hyped to go to youf rally cuz I told them its worf 5000 points. THough its only february, by the time april rolls around some of them arent going to want to go anymore. THas wha happened last year, I offered a lot of extra credit points, they were hyped to go, then last min. they couldnt go. We'll seee this year, itd be tight though to roll deep to youf rally.

Went to hooters for this guy in my household's birfday. We went to hooters to eat, as tired as I was I dont know why I went. I've never even been thurr before. This other guy had one of the new nokia phones out. Its pretty crazy cuz it looks tight! I wonder wha the flip phone looks like, I soooo want to get a new phone! I didnt know hooters buffalo wngs were fried, I juss thought it was like regular buffalo wings. Now I know why thurr so special over thurr.

Holla Back!
crispy: if u gave up blogging for lent.. u'd have to write a book.
hhahaha i know! can you imagine seeing my book at like barnes and noble or someplace?! haa im sure youd buy the first day itd come out!
Yoda: Clap, it make, my padawan.
wisdom for the thanks yoda!
burr: thanks for doing errands for me friend yay!
Agh now you owe me buddy! haha jk
burr: agh i saw u too many times in a row hahahaha!
hahaha we went up to 6 days straight in a row!
It's Fred: no more Crazy Horse, lets do 330 instead!
It's Fred: agh, wheres my M7 check?

agh 330 instead and as for you check...check these! hahha joking joking!
Napoleon Dynamite: hey, vote for Pedro
agh sorry napoleon the election was waaay back in nov.
mikesauce: i love it that our church teaches us that our God is merciful and loving! imagine life w/o reconciliation. yikes!
Agh, imagine not being catholic?!
mikesauce: woo hoo $1 mcfish! and rubio's fish taco's haha
I love fish fillet fridays!
jme: re:Fred...hahaha I like reading archives too! Yay archives!
Archives are especially fun to read!
obligated pb burr: agh time to change song in blog friend haha!
obligate pb burr: agh time to pop in CD friend so we can hear sounds haha!

Agh pop n cd friend, now wha note is this?! uhh uhhh
Fred: reading drama in old archives...priceless
There are somethings you can buy in life for errthang else thurrs mastercurrd!
gp (log): juss saying wassup homie. thought i'd finally tag on this here after being tagged a million times on my own chatterbox. have a good one.
yo wha up homie, come back more often!
burr: agh sorry i couldn't help u monday nite. i can help u with music tonight if u want after pg yay!
agh now you owe me! haha jk
rangeles: i saw you rigging the cards on saturday ... you gave urself 2 full houses the first 2 hands
agh thas so it, i rigged the currds so id win purposely! haha
obligated pb burr: agh 80's game was fun haha!
I love the 80s!
Fred: "Ave Maria" by Alicia Keys, wow, tight!
I know i was inspired when I first heard it!
Alaine: thanks soooo much for coming!!! im glad you enjoyed it!

agh youre welcome friend! are you gonna help out on 2nd of april?!
obligated pb burr: haha those pics that your kids drew of you is tiight haha
i know you should see the lastest ones...


Lenten Action.
Plant a seed or bulb and watch it develop through the spring. Pray for your own spiritual growth.

Prayer
O Jesus, humbled to abjection for me, teach me to humble myself for love of You.

pray for me thanks friends!

"They tell me how much you love me..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home