Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, November 22

Breakaway




"This Creed is the spiritual seal, our heart's meditation and an ever-present guardian; it is, unquestionably, the treasure of our soul..."

BENEFIT CONCERT: On friday, I had gone to the 5th annual, liwanag benefit concert. Which happened to be my 3rd benefit concert. The performances were great, its always put me in awe seeing such talent given back to God. I must say my favorite acts of the nite, were the N*Spired's, 'lead me Lord,' AO1, Dave's vokals through m7, the action segement w/christy, of course hows performance, and the last two acts. ha For the first time that nite, I had heard the new remixes to some of the classic songs, I was whoa! It had errone jammin' especially w/aela's alicia keys r & b voice that nite. ha All in all it was a great nite, the best way to start a weekend. Liwanag really is a spirit-filled community, with so much talent that only continues to grow and grow each other. Praise God for catholic communities, especially at the college level.

THE GET AWAY: The get away for the weekend was nice, lost some agh which I hate. Its always a risk putting your $ when you know it gets donated. Vee was fortunate enough to win $250 sat. nite! I sit and look at how much you can win at each machine and I only sigh. ha Eating at the wynn was way expensive, but the desserts were real filling. Smoothies, italian ice cream, exotic fruits, and I'm usually not a dessert type of person either. Juss wish the staff over there was a little more kinder ha! The weather was perfect too, it wasnt real muggy hot where it doesnt leave you saying, 'aghhh its soo hot' the whole weekend. Nice and coooooooool like the air. The ride over there and back, always leaves room for some quality bonding time. Actually, for me it juss pertains to the ride back. ha I knocked out the whole way over there like a new born baby put into his crib.

CAROLING: I must say, I am pretty hyped to start caroling! Singing christmas songs is the best. After singing some of the same tagalog songs 3 years in a row, I still cant get them all. The feeling you get caroling from house to house, helps you really get into the christmas spirit. The spirit of giving of yourself to others, sharing the love of God with others is the best. We all bought these new christmas hats for the pre-caroling event we had over the weekend. Christmas really is all bout sharing, not juss monteary sharing of gifts, but truly sharing of yourself. This year I kinda broke tradition, normally, I dont like listening to christmas songs, until dec. 1. Though for some odd reason, its been errwhurr real early this year, which has lead me to start singing and listening to it. I guess its okay to break certain traditions ha

SO YOU THINK: The velasco's little cousin jared is the cutest. Saturday before going out, he was busting out all the moves. He has this little twister dance pad like ddr and he loves dancing on that thing. So picture this little 4 year old boy juss dancing all over the place. Afterwards ha guess who I showed him? I got him hooked on ryan! I showed him some of the video clips of ryan dancing and he was hooked. ha Its funny cuz there's a different clip when ryan's dancing w/his hat on and he jared didnt think that was ryan also. Last nite, he wanted to watch ryan clips, so praise God for ricky.org and dloaded all the ryan clips for him to watch.

BIRFDAY SHOUTOUTS: Happy birfday to christy nini, the former sil. ha Whas to say bout christy? Amazingly talented musically and in servanthood. I remember going out last year for her 21st and what fun that was! ha Next on the list, is charisse nini, my former partner in crime. Although she can be blunt, she can be real helpful at the same time. Very goal oriented, knows how to get things done.















THE PRESENTATION: Tonite or more less today as a whole was a realization of a whole bunch of different things. In fact it opened my eyes to things, I never took notice of before. All in all, obviously its not a coincidence that certain things took place. Yes, the end of ordinary time is over, which the way I see it, its time for me to stop being so comfortable and really start to prepare. Prepare yourself in a way that is presentable before the Lord. I mean often times, we sit and prepare for tests, projects, clubs, where we plan out throughly piece by piece, yet how often are we stoppping to prepare ourselves for the coming of the Lord? The SRE teacher who teaches across me on thursday nite, has been singing 'prepare ye the way of the Lord,' for the past couple of weeks. Starting advent I'm going ot restart daily devotions again. Faith is so much more then juss simply 'having it' and 'believing.' It really is about trying to live it out, in all that you do. AMDG

APPLIED: So I had applied for a 2nd part time afternoon job at best buy. We'll see wha happens, Im suppose to find out in 45 days if they like me or not. I think that had ot have been the longest application I've ever filled out. On top of that some of the questions were so repeatitive. Then you have to answer this 20 page long survery bout who you are and your personality. It's funny cuz one of the questions asked was, 'are people mean to you?' hahahahhaa I was standing there laughing outloud when I read that. So the choices were strongly disagree, disagree, agree, strongly agree ha...my answer was disagree ha!















last day of work for the week praise God!

"I believe in you..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home