Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, May 22

"The harder you fall, the higher you bounce."

Slangustics, ive taken from my vibe magazine that i suscribe to! I love vibe magazine, its off the wall! haha wOO

Pop your collar-To indicate the utmost confidence and poise w/a tug of your neckbad.
"I just flipped it and poppped my collar like the fonz."

Holla-To make an affiermative connection or a pound and a hug show of thug love.
"Holla!/if you real and you know a g/Holla!"

Trill-Streetwise or gangsta
"I turn automobiles to hotels on wheels/i got money for a room its just the fact that im trill."

Badoonka donk(gadonkadonk)-a voluptuos derriere.

Wanksta-A wanna be gangsta

Throwback-Retro; usually refers to a sports jersey that has been reissued after a team stop wearing that particular style.
"Around six in the six with the throwback sixers."

Aggie-Aggravated, annoyed
"Yall know my expenses, i gotta buy a bigger place/and more baggies, why all aggie?

Dog or dawg-an ally or emeny

Crunk-Excited, uninhibted, or rowdy.

Gully-Gangsta from the streets.
"I keep it gully/met hat low/and my tommy/up in the waist."

730-A code/phrase used to describe an emotionally disturbed person. Expression is derived from nyc police department criminal law section 730.
"I get my dogs dirty to do you dirty/they all 730."

Twinkies-Tire rims
"Sittin up on the broadway/livin the life ridin on twinkies/thirty-inch rims spinnin."

Its a wrap-to be finished.
"Change your name to sarah cause its a wrap."

Brolic-Strong, diesel this word derived from the phrase brawl like can also describe someone whose style is thugged out.

Chips-Money
"Some of these kids is doing they own thang but none of these kids stack chips like us."

Buck 50-A razor slash across the face that would need 150 stitches
"Sharp as a buck-fifty/doin my anee and/honey mad cause she cant keep up with me."

Bomb-To decorate an area with a profusion of graffiti.
"Graffiti artists get armed/cans get shook the walls get bombed."

Crackin-Hot, exciting happening, on the track
"We can dance if you want, get it crackin if you like."

Candy Paint-A bright translucent finish on cars.
"My ride be sittin on dem hundred spokes/my candy paint straight from the honey comb."

Man today seemed like forever! Ran a few errands and while doing them, i ran into a old close friend from hs. Turns out she's going to vegas too this weekend, she'll be staying @ the sahara. But her and i were coo friends in hs, she told me she isnt pregnant anymore. I think something happened to the baby or something like that, i hope she didnt get an abortion. I wanted to ask waht happened, but i didnt. Maybe well run into each other in vegas, shes going for her 21st birfday.

SRE was tight, our kids made adobo and brought fried chicken and stuff. Mmmm it was good food! I got to see jay tonite there that was the highlight of the day. He cut his hair! He looks like what he looked like when i first met him last year. I forgot to get achie a gift for being my right hand woman. Who helped teach these kids what they needed to know to help grow in their faith. She was like to me what colin powell is to pres. bush! My 60th year of teaching sre is over now, cant wait to see whas in store for next year!

Many things to do tomorrow, hopefully ill be able to get them all done. Ahh yes adoroation is tomorrow woOO! how d0pe is that! well i must get going for im waking up early for mass. Keep it gangsta! vegas baby, hurr we come!! Ha i think the B&B theory is hitting me! ahhhh Wow i got invited to mary lou's birfday bash, i feel special! haha

Funny story, i got rejected tonite! woOo! so i ordered another pizza from ciros today for my other sre class. Well part of it was in hopes of maybe seeing the girl again. I guess it must be my lucky day cuz she was there again! She rememberd me too! Anyway, so i said i feel bad bout the other day bout not having the .70 cents. She laughed and said oh its coo dont worry bout it. She kinda looks like this girl i was friends w/in hs, but i know its not her. So she asked what the pizza is for and juss small talk. i finally got the courage and i intro. myself and i asked her if itd be coo sometime if we went out so i can make up for the .70 cents. But unfortunately, she has a bf, she was like awww thas swe3t, but i got a bf. I said oh thas coo, and then i juss asked random questions like how long theyve been going out etc. etc. Although once again this story is false, it would make for a better story, thas fo sho! hahahahahaha


I think i do want that prize in the cereal box!

"See, I saw you at the party, With your eyes on me Fittin' the description, Of what I want my bride to be..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home