Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, May 28

"There are many people who can do big things, but there are very few people who will do the small things..."

This quote speaks true to people and society today. So often people will go out of their way to do BIG things. Yet those people who do bigs when it comes trying to do the small things that count, they cant seem to do it. Its not the big things that count, but the small things that come from the bottom of your puso. I know many people who go out of their way and do the small things. They do it cuz they want to, not cuz they want recongition or anything, but they do it for love.

Work was coo, i did freaking commodities all day. Ive been standing up bagging and bagging and bagging. I met this swe3t ol lady today. Well i messed up today @ work cuz today was suppose to be the last tues. movie matinee. I forgot and i thought it was last weeks, so i didnt bother to rent the movie. This old lady comes in wanting to watch the movie. Then she asked if she could watch it even though no one was there ni the room. I said yeah, sure id have to go and rent the movie though. She was like oohh no no i thought you had it hurr, she said its okay. She was juss so swe3t and loving about it cuz i told her i made a mistake. Praise God for swe3t old ladies like her, i totally saw Jesus in her.

Then my boss and i had a nice talk after work bout catholic skools and stuff. My boss is a real blessing to have in my workplace. Its so great to have a boss who is catholic and practicing one too. He said one of these days well go during work time and well go to the monastary. HOw tight is that?! Its great how he has raised his son to be a good practicing catholic at such a young age. He told me how i guess the monks carved my boss this statue of the Madonna out of wood. Anyway, for a couple days he would pass by and there would be rose petals by the statue. He was wondering who was putting them there, so he asked his wife and she said no. Then one day he catches his son bringing roses to the statue.

'Hey bud, what you doing?" Then his son said, "oh im juss bringing roses to the Blessed Virgin." Then i guess there was this other time where he saw his son talking outside. No one was outside so my boss was wondering who the heck is he talknig to? So he asks his son, 'hey who you talking to?' HIs son replied, 'I'm talking to St. Francis dad.' Its funny usually his son leads the grace before meals prayer. Well after theyre done he always adds, 'St. Jean of something pray for us,' St. Mary help of Christians pray for us,' then my boss said his newest one is 'St. Francis of assisi pray for us.' Then my boss asked why he added St. Francis, then he said, "cuz thas the skool i will be going to..." awww how cute!

Prayer meeting was d0pe, we were locked out for a while. Then it was totally cool how when we got up there, errone worked together to set up the room. Now thas what i call a community! My jlove lead prayer meeting tonite and her prayers were great! Good job my baby girl! hahaha I got forgiveness out of her prayers, i think thas what her theme for her prayers was. Ray ray and g to izzail came to join us from carson tonite. I need to make an effort to go back up there. I havent been to their prayer meetings in ages. The second half of prayer meeting was funny. Errone had a good praise report to give. If you missed prayer meeting, hurr was mine. "Id like to praise God for a good trip home. It was fun cuz i got to bond w/the velascos and archie on the way up there and on the way back i got to bond w/jeanne and mike and who else was there oh yeah and jl." hahahahahahaha

After prayer meeting during the chillin time, ann showed me how to do a 'proper' cartwheel only i fell. boooo! Then boss lady and i planned out our whole mission trip for sun. in like 10-15 min! Man were so d0pe! hahaha We make a great team, thas why we work so well together! wOOo I got on bended knee and i gave jlove the ring. hahaha Fr. ray wants to meet w/core group on sat. thas gonna be so cool! Then downstairs fr. paul told achie and me that im so holy. haha oh man i cant believe he said that! thas sooo not me! He told achie that when he sees me @ mass he juss says i should do mass instead. hahah oh man! I told father, you got time for a confession? haha

The fellowship @ mcdonalds was a lot of fun! I think the manager of mcdonalds or that one lady likes us. I mean if she didnt, shed be getting mad @ us errtues nite. It was funny, raymond got the whole 'im sorry?!' 'come again?!' joke. hahah thas funny ann totally feels that joke. I like ann, she's totally d0pe and one of those people who you can easily get along with. She reads my blog! woOO! I have to admit, i was a bit sad @ first cuz baby girl wasnt w/us, but then when i saw her walk in, my puso jumped! Ü ahh yes my baby girl makes the skies turn blue. She is the sunshine in my life, the apple of my eye! hhaha

We played the one word song game again! haha thas like our new game that were all feelin right now. It was coo cuz gail and raymond played w/us too. I stayed in for a while until i got out...boooo! Oh yeah i have a couple of sister in laws now too! hahah thas so d0pe! Wow dreams do come true, i guess all that wishing on the star and praying the miracle prayer really helped! haha tonite when we all left my sil jeanne said bye to corn 90210 opening credits style. haha she said that to him too and i was like hey you read my blog! hahaha

Oh i got something on pops! He has to do wha i say or else the whole world soon will know...hahahaha jk pops! mad love going to you, juss like how i gave it to you during prayer meeting tonite. Tonites blog entry is being dedicated to my baby girl, my round the way girl, my jlove! hahahah Okay, im trying to come up w/a creative new nickname for my baby girl. This will be contest, please tag me your respones on what i shoudl call my baby girl. The winner of the best response will receieve a free mcdonalds dinner next tues.

Ten things the Bible teaches me that I keep forgetting:

1. God loves me, no matter what. (Rom. 8:38-39)
2. God is not some impersonal being…He is my Father. (Gal. 4:6)
3. Jesus shows His power through His humility. (Phil. 2:8)
4. Through the Holy Spirit, anything is possible. (Lk. 1:37)
5. We are never alone, God is always with us… (Mt. 28:20)
6. The devil exists and wants to take my eyes off of God. (Rom. 7:21)
7. God will always give us what we NEED. (Ps. 10:17)
8. Prayer works…God can change everything, even our families. (Ps. 32:6)
9. Wisdom is a powerful weapon, one that we can and should pray for. (Jms. 1:5)
10. Heaven is SO worth the wait. (1 Cor. 2:9)


Red is my favorite color, can anyone guess why?

"Your love is one in a million, It goes on and on and on. You give me a really good feeling, all day long..."im done, im out God bless!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home