Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, August 21

"It was not meant to recall someone you just elected because you don't like a policy or something they've said and done...''

Man its been a tough evening for me, and im exhausted. I was getting sleepy on my way home from yfc tonite. I almost didnt go cuz i got out of work @ 830pm. I thought well by the time i get durr itd be like 9 so itd be almost over. I went anyway and i felt kinda retarted coming in late cuz they were in a middle of a group shurring/discussion. Praise God i went though, i needed the praise & worship. We started our summer family showcase this week work. Actually it started on tues. w/the puppet show. I shouldve asked to switch to tues. rather then wed. SO tonite was my nite to be in charge of. Well we advertised the movie, 'parent trap.' After i got out of work, i went to 4 different video stores looking for the dang dvd. They all didnt have it!!! Can you believe that?! So i ended up getting juss lilo and stitch. Well my boss was coo w/it he didnt curr it was a movie. Well my other boss did, cuz we didnt advertise it. HE didnt really say much but i knew he was mad. Sooo i ask now for your prayers that errthang will go okay tomorrow @ work, that it will juss blow over.

Then the movie projector was jacked up or something. I had a hard time trying to get the movie started again. It took me like 5 min to get working. I guess at some parts it would start to skip or stop and id have to hit the projector to make it work again. THough praise God it finally stopped and it work. The movie was over by 8pm, then it took me like 20 min to cclean up and lock errthang up. SO then on my way out in the curr i couldnt find my celli. I had to go back to work to check to see if i left durr. It ended up being in the curr inside my shoes that i changed out of. It kinda felt like in a way i was being held back as much as possible from going to yfc tonite. IM glad i went though, it helped to relax after a long days of work.

We had a nice discussion bout 'your summer' pretty much our walks. What have we gained? what have we done wrong? So errone went around the circle and shurred. I cant believe all the activities that happened this summer. Eucharistic seminar, Sfc, lss, and now SCRC. Whoa whoa whoa! Ive been on the go all summer long, maybe thas why im starting to feel exhausted physically. I met this d0pe guy from liawang tonite. I told him bout the SH cafe and we exchanged #'s and email address. HE was telling me hed like our group to participate w/their group in this homeless food drive. I guess they go over to different areas whurrs durrs mass homeless people and give them food. Hmm i like that idea, SH and liawang working hand in hand w/each other. Then i made negotians that if he came to our prayer group then id go to durrs. He thought that maybe itd be a good idea that maybe one tues. nite the whole liawang community will come join the SH community. I told him thatd be a d0pe idea. #12....hahaha i think that was the number. Mizike hopefully knows wha im talking bout.

SO how bout them tag boards folks?! Can you believe that crap! this tag board mess not working is juss as bad the state budget crisis! I think someone up in that tagboard company needs to be removed. And those programmers betta start finding solutions or else imma not vote for them next election. Oh wait, wha am i talking bout theyre not politicians theyre programmers! haha Yeah though this whole tag board thing is pissing me off. Its like the block market is closed cuz the tagboards arent working. I hope they start working tomorrow. I wanted to tag jaymees but well you know how that went. I ended up emailing her cuz those boards werent up! boOo! PErhaps ill call the company tomorrow or the website or the maker of tagboard and give him my fity cents!

I was sweating like no other this afternoon, running playing cops and robbers w/the kids. This kid brought in walkie talkies so i came up this fun game. The two cops use the walkie talkies to keep in contact w/each other. The rest of the kids are robbers and have to avoid being arrested from the po pos. Once they get tagged they go into the 'jail' one of the playground toys. If all of them go to jail then the po pos win. If all of the kids except one is in jail and that one kid breaks them all loose, then the robbers win. We played like 1000 rounds cuz they liked it so much. hah it was fun but dang im so out of shape! So this rent a car ive taken upon as my own little curr. Being its gonna cost 5k to fix it and 5 weeks to fix it. Maan can you believe that?! Theyre gonna fix the inside of the trunk and pretty much the whole back side of my curr starting a little before whurr my gas tank is. Then repair the front bumper also. I got the rent a car blessed by fr. ray last nite. haha i Also put my broadway mirror and rosary inside the curr. hahaha I gotta go back and get my charger for my phone. That car picks up speed quick! i like it though, its nice an differnt


Awww Krystal fama wanted to give me her 'bible diary' since i liked so much, she's so swe3t!

"And your the kind of girl I think of, and your the kind of girl I dream about..."im done, im out God bless!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home