Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Saturday, August 23



"Prayer seeks for wisdom, not simply answers. It looks for courage, not simply help. It seeks for the gift of persistence, not only quick solutions..."

I dont know why but the pics i try to post that come from my camera dont work, it dont show up. I was going to post a picture of myself haha but then it wasnt working. So i decided eh ill juss bite off from jaymees blog. I told her to post pictures on angelfurr so errone can see them. Not on msn whurrs its prohibited and you need password. So she took my advice and her pictures post now! yay!! Im glad i can post pics too now and depend on others to do it for me. Oh man that use to suck cuz then there was times when i wanted a pic posted and no one was durr to do it. ANyway i changed my mine juss now and thought id put this pic i found in the rolling stones magazine of the neptunes aka n*e*r*d. Too bad its not clurr oh well so much for the jacking pics off of jaymee's blog! haha

Hmm well yesterday was coo, i got a funny story to shurr w/errone tonite. Well i thought it was funny and some others thought it was funny also. So i went to eat @ ihop w/my friend francis who goes to fcfc i might add. Fallen away catholic now protestant thought not really practicing. On the way back to skool i ask him if hes heard from our friend whos mormon and is on his mission. He then brings up, 'oh you know mormons dont believe in the trinity.' I said i know. THen he goes on to say 5 min. later, 'you know christainity was found before catholicism.' To him meaning 'protestantism.' I said laughing, 'no the catholic church was founded first. Read Matthew Chapter 16, THough are Peter and upon this rock you shall build MY(Jesus) Church. I said Peter was the first Pope of the Catholic Church. The catholic church was founded 2000 years ago by Jesus himself, its been around for 2000 years. I then went to a pose a question to him, 'how long as your church been around? wha? 5? 10 years?' He then was quiet the rest of the drive till we got to skool and he dropped me off.

I was happy cuz it was never mentioned yesterday bout my mess up the nite before @ work. PRaise God! cuz i walked around feelin tense and stuff before hand. I was able to make it St. Peter Chanel for a while to release my anxiety and juss sit and talk to Jesus. PRasie God for adoration over durr @ St. Peter Chanel. SO work was coo the city manager talked bout new employee beneifts basically for full time employees. THOugh it has to be approved by City COuncil first. There this one time check gonna be given out from employees who stay from sept. 03 to dec. 18 03. FOr like full time its like $1500 and part time $300-$400. We ended our summer family showcase w/the last event. I was happy it was over, no more big events for a while! yay!!!

Today i had about a list of things i needed to get done, though i didnt get some of them done. I went to the dmv again this morning to take curr of my whole license renewal fiasco. I was durr from like 715am-1030am. Agh! frmo now im gonna make a appointment over durr. I hate going over durr its always so busy and its hot and stuffy in durr. YOu see the whole rainbow inside the dmv, so i guess if you ever want to hook up w/someone from a certain ethincity you can go to the dmv! haha Its like the ride small world, you see errone durr. THeres so much that we shurr that its time weere awurr its a small world after all! its a small world after all, its a small world after all...The boat ride is like being sent from window to window. OH yeah ha gail said before she hates that ride small wolrd! haha

Too bad i dindt bring my digicam on tues. nite, that wouldve been tight if i did...nuff said though. So after the dmv i went to the renta car place to add my name as secondary driver on the thing. I hate using the rentacar cuz im paranoid now something is gonna happen to me. PLease pray that my curr will be out before 5 weeks and that while using the rent a car ill avhe no problems. Then i went to get my phone car charger also at the fix auto. I guess the parts for my curr should be coming in that day. Then i had to help my dad w/some stuff @ home. I typed up the lyrics for the praise & worship for the bonfire. ON the way over to the beach i came across this catholic church. Its called St. Simon and Jude. I loved in durr, i was stressin over not being prepared for tonite. I went and juss was able to relax. Its a nice church it looks new but i guess its been around for a while. PRaise God for a universal church! yay!!

Tomorrow i may go over to orange for the city manager's house warming party. IT depends on how i feel. I gotta some other stuff ot take curr of in the morning. Hopefully that goes well, then i got skit practice @ mark anthony's casa for sfc. Then i got sfc graduation, whoa i cant believe i finished and went thorugh the whole sfc program. Jeanne and i will be sfcers as of tomorrow nite, how skurry! haha Well at least her and i went thorugh it together, rather then alone. If i was alone it wouldve sucked cuz then i wouldnt of known anyone really. OH yah back to the bonfire, it was coo, less people then last yurr. Praise God, nice time. Big ups to yfc for coming out and showing love haha that sounded weird. Being that im not leading the tues. after scrc, imma make a trip to liawang. Ive always wanted to go and well i think that tues. would be a perfect nite for me to go. HEck i go out dur anyway on wed. nite, mine as well go one tues. also. Aiight thas it for now, till nex ttime!


I hate the smell after you come out of a bonfire!

"I know we'll make it if we're heart to heart..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home