Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Sunday, September 21



"For my heart is always with Him, day and night it thinks unceasingly of its heavenly and divine Friend, to whom it wants to prove its affection. Also within it arises this desire: not to die, but to suffer long, to suffer for God, to give Him its life while praying for poor sinners. "

Stop drooling! haha thas my cousin michelle and i yay! she's totally d0pe, it was coo we were talking for a while juss kinda catching up. She use to be in a singing group. shes use to model and wha not. Now she works in a law firm office, shes a whas it called a paralegal sec. I guess they take up celeb. cases. Interesting job i must say. OH man she's a really d0pe dancer too, if you ever see her! She carries a lot of wisdom also, totally d0pe girl!

HAd work this morning, easy day. We were suppose to have a chess tournament today, but due to lack of registration it was cancelled. So i had to be @ the site to tell people it was cancelled in case people come. Only one old man came by to check it out. I left @ 11am to spv for sfc or clp or cfc, whatever its called. That was cool i guess imma be helping kuya ariel facililtate a group, well rotating along w/reirich. Its funny cuz errone in the group is fluent in bof eng. and tagalog except me. I got one of those name badges holders, so i feel special now! haha

RObby, boss lady and beyonce came to capture me this afternoon for a couple hours. Ate a bjs and was able to eat and shurr a pizookie! MmMmMm i love those things. I also was making up a convo. for these two people that looked liek they were on a date. haha it was funny, the burr got into it also. The service durr was really bad though, it was freaking slow juss like a dial up internet connection! haha

Went to the cerritos mall and went to hollister. Durr were these young people modeling i take it for the store or something. I told burr i shouldve been durr haha i would make a d0pe hollister model. The pics i took in santa monica prooves it! I didnt really find anything durr though, i think imma go durr juss to get some pants. Actually, i like their hooded sweatshirts. Hollister is d0pe! So on teh way back in the curr i ws able to sing errsong on this slow jam cd the burr made. Even on the pops one too i got all the song! It was fun! yay!

Hurrs a d0pe photo i took tonite, of my godson and my cousin!



I dont know what to say today so tahnks for reading! yay!

"All I hear is Bad Boy this and Bad Boy that, Bad Boy will beat you down wit a baseball bat..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home