Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, September 23



“Just as the sun shines simultaneously on the tall cedars and on the flower as if it were alone on the earth, so Our Lord is occupied with each soul as though there were no others like it.”

Something i learned today at work. Im sure all of us at one time or another has found a coin on the ground. 98% of the time its a penny though we were hoping for a $5 bill! haha So we find it and usually we juss leave it durr. Well next time you see one on the ground, pick it up. Look at the coin and what does it say? Whas the inscription on it? It says, "In God We Trust".Crazy how the same inscription is written on errsingle coin. God's name is printed on each one of those coins.

To me this is God's way of dropping us a message telling us to 'trust in him.' Each time you pick up a coin on the ground, pray and see if your trust is in God at that moment. Then pick up the coin as a response to God, saying, yes i do trust in you GOd. I think thas God's way of starting a conversation with you. Its Him dropping on by to see if youre trusting Him w/your whole heart. Its his personal message to you. So remember next time you see that penny on the ground, pick it up to see if YOUR trust in God.

Please keep me in your prayers, that i can put my full trust in God this evening. That God will use me as His dwelling place to send out His message. Lord i ask you to empty me so i may be filled w/Your spirit. Use me as your instrument to lead this community into praise & worship this evening.


That song dwelling place, is a perfect example of trust.

"Tell me what you feel ‘Cause I’m feeling something real..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home