Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, April 30

"Decide to love. Seek love. Without it you're not really living only breathing."

Oh why!? The stupid freakin computer froze up on me and i lost like a 3 paragraphs full of my entry. Agh! now i really dont feel like blogging cuz im so tired now and then i have a lot to say also. The other entry i had written a whole lot too. Anyway, brace yourself this maybe a long entry. I woke up this mornign and said praise God that the week is almost over. Yesss! Im soo glad that i dont have to work tomorrow! Agh then i was talking to burr online, who wasnt even talking at all. Agh he was being boring guy online this morning. Skool was the same, i ran into melissa dofredo on my way to class.

So i was inspired yesterday after watching days, and i was going to write bout last nite but i forgot. IM going to blog bout it now before i end up forgetting later on. Despite the fact that days is fictional ha i was a real eye opener from wha happened on tuesday. Well let me give you a little background info. The well respected, friend of errone in salem, dr. marlena evans is now in custody. She has killed errone in salem from abe to mrs. horton(oh why?! mrs. horton!). She's now bout to take the truf serum to figure out if she'll admit to the killings of the those 12 million people she killed. Well before she takes it, hope walks into to her room. Hope pretty much tells marlena that she forgiveness marlena for any type of thing she has done to her families. And how Hope rememebers the hurt and tension she had caused to marlena's family, during the gina/hope phase. THough marlena think thurr still is a possiblty of healing and forgiveness to come between the two families.

So whas the big deal? Well i guess if you actually watched it then it wouldve made more sense. Its juss the fact of knowing, 'wow after all marlena has done to hope and her family and friends, she can still find forgiveness.' To me that takes a lot of humility to do, to offer forgiveness to those hurt directly intentionally hurt you and your loved ones. I juss thought that was very inspiring to know that if hope can forgive marlena, then i can be juss as forgiving to those who hurt me. Were called to heal wounds and not throw salt into them.

Work was frustrating as the kids were making me so angry. Ha i made them clean the kitchen and stove after we were done cooking. Oh man they didnt like that one bit, oh well! They play around too much and theyre soo OA. We were peeling italian sausages and they were getting soo grossed out by it. Okay, so its not the funnest thing to peel, but when it comes to eating theyre such heifers. Always wanting more and saying oh thas it?! Like this one girl was skurred that i wouldnt give her anything after it was all done. In other words make her stay to help out but when it comes to getting fed, not get anything. HA! yess! Dont mess around in my kitchen! I want to buy one of those chef outfits, thatd be tight! Rather than juss whurr an aapron when i cook.

I was checking my blog at work today after i was done w/all my work. Maan raitings spiked in the aurr!!! Thanks to all those who strive to make it thurr goal to support makeitclap. hhaha jk No forreal though thanks to all those who show their appreciation by tagging. Youre geneoristy will be given back to you! haha Keep those raitings coming! My blog is like the mall of america in minn.! haha My 3rd book of my blog is almost filled up. I say give it till the end of the fiscal yurr(neeeyYoowwW)june 30, to make it full. THen when the new fiscal yurr sturrts ill be sturrting a new chapter. Thas crazy 3 binders full of my thoughts, feelings, struggles, and errthang else. Ha imma give those a gifts! haha So for my pb's birfday coming up, imma make her a copy of makeitclap v1! yesss! haha

I had received quite an interesting phone call on my way to SRE. Oh wait before that i was talking on the phone to charisse forever. She's so funny, ha what a great friend to have! Anyway, like i was saying, bio girl called me this afternoon. I dont know wha she called me for. So we were talking and she got kicked out of the house. Then how her and that guy got back together again or sorta. Oh geez i told her are you insecure w/yourself? She was like umm i dont know kinda. I told her you need to stay from that guy. He's totally taking advantage of you, he's playin you. He knows that he can come back to you whenever he wants.

Then i told her i bet you the moment you tell the guy that youre talking to someone else. Then he'll get skurred, he'll realize that some other guy is posing as a 'threat' to 'his' girl. I bet you then he'll start treating you nicer and be all kind. She goes yeah, i said lets try the experiment. Tell him that youre talking to some other guy now and see wha happens. She wasl ike noo thas so mean, i said well its an experiement lets see how he will react to it. I dont know if anything i said 'phased' her. I ended up having to go cuz i was already @ church. I tried calling her back on my way home but her phone was off. Oh well...i'll continue to update my readers on that situation.

SRE was fun tonite, i had my kids read the bible for like 30min. Told them to read the bible and reflect on wha God is trying ot tell them through the scripture. This gave me time to catch up on my confirmation grading i have to do. I finished reading all their journals they turned in before easter. Now i gotta read their journals from tuesday and the other tuesday before we went to break. Then i gotta record the grades and print them out. I wanted to sub fred's class tonite but eh my counterpurrt wasnt thurr to take over my class. Funny thing though happened tonite, the kids are so funny.

Well i walked w/jeanne to fred's class since she was subbin. She's so funny she got helpers to pass out the pencils and errthang else. Then she wrote her name on the board, 'ms. jeramee.' haha wow! Then this is cute one of the kids asks me while i was eating, 'do you know abe callanta?' I said yes why? He goes thas my brother. I said oh really?! I said thas cool, then i asked howd you know who i was? Then said, cuz my brother talks bout you all the time. I thought oh why?!! haha So i asked him, 'is it good things or bad?' The kid(i forgot his name) said to me, 'umm i dont know.' Me very into this conversation asks him, well wha does he say? The kid says i dont know? HE juss says this guy name jason. haha Oh man i thought! isnt that interesting!

Then on my way walking to class, this little girl comes up to me. 'Do you know my sister? ' or something liek that. Then i said yes, i knwo your sister. YOur sister is katrina Pagaduan. HA in fred's class i asked the kids, 'do you like mr. fred?' 'is mr. fred nice?' They said no he makes us sit in the currner or he'll make us stand up w/our arms up until we cant hold them up anymore. Ha i thought oh maan! Terrible fred! Ha jk no actually they said, 'whos that?!' I said, 'your teacher!' Apparently, they dont call fred by 'fred.' They call him by his first name, 'mr. alfred.' haha wow or 'mr. a.' Ha If you add an 'o' in front of 'mr. a,' you'd get 'mr. OA! hahahahaha

I met Jesus today through ashely. THeresa, ashely and i had gone out to eat at hofs hutt afterwards. So we were talking and she asked if it was bad that she went to check out her friends youf group. It's a protestant church, called 'victory outreach.' I told her no it wasnt wrong to check out as long as she knows the true church was founded by Christ. So we were talking and i was admired by her strong faith. How she really stands up and tells other people bout her faith. Yes, she may not know apologetics, but juss the passion she had for serving God and being catholic. Informing people bout how cool her religon and her church is. Now those are the kind of youf that can make a difference.

I love my confirmation kids, i was reading thurr reflections on two questions i posed to them. The first question was, 'How do you know Jesus more in your daily life?' Then the second one was, 'What does it mean toyou, to make your confirmation?'
hurrs some of them said very good stuff! I thought id shurr a couple of them

"i know Jesus more in my daily life when i do good deeds and go to church. This is the way i communicated w/Jesus in my daily life. Other ways is when i do the rosary w/my family and read the bible. When i help out someone in need i always think its God in disguise. So when i help someone out im really helping God."

"Making the confirmation makes me feel closer to GOd. I feel accepted to the catholic church and will be able to walk w/God in my spiritual journey. I will be a a closer to God and have a closer relationship w/him..."
-Kenneth

"I get to know Jesus more in helping people. I also know him more by going ot church. When i am reading the bible. I feel closer to JEsus. When i saw the passion i felt closer to Jesus because i learned what he went through for us."

"Making my confirmation means a lot to me. I want to make my confirmation to be more confident in my religon. When i get confirmed it will help me spiritually. I will feel a lot closer to the LOrd."
-Justin

"I know Jesus more in my daily live by praying whenever i can and by also trying to see wherever i can and also by trying to see him wherever i go. At high skool, its almost impossible to see JEsus; except at christian club meetings. I try to be kind and understanding to everyone i meet and talk to, and i try not to say any bad things about anyone. Sometimes, i feel a very good feeling inside, because i know im doing good when everyone else around me is doing their own thing. I try to be helpful, i try not to brag-sometimes praying flies right out of my head. I always though, try to be the best example i can be of a good friend."

"COnfirmation, to me, is a next step in our religon, a step closer in our relationship with GOd and Jesus. It gives all of a chance to feel more responsible in our faith and in the eyes of our elders, who will no doubt feel very proud that we are choosing advancing in our religon on our confirmation day, however, the proudest in that church should be us. We are receiving the sacrament, and we are accepting the responsibility of proclaiming and living our faith. We are soliders of GOd, but our spears should be made of words of love. A little persuasion can really change a persons view on their religon."
-Kathryn

"I know Jesus more in my daily life because i pray more. BEcause i spend more time talking to him, i feel closer to him. Also, i know JEsus more and am closer to him through being a more charitable person. Now, im also reading hte bible and really abosorbing GOd's word."

"COnfirmation means to me is a huge step up in my faith. It means that i am adult member of the catholic church, and i must do more to show my love for GOd. I have to really show my love for GOd through my actions & my words more than before i was confirmed."
-Ashley

"One way i could get to know Jeus is to do what he wishes to be done. Such as being nice and loving all my homies. Also i could do more good deeds and pray to him and heavens. To 'bring the Jesus out of me.' SO ya, peace."

"Making my confirmation is important. Quite very super dee duper important. IT makes me get cloer to GOd spiritually, and most likely physically. SO confirmation is as important ot me as graduating hs."
-Jospeh


"I know Jesys more in my life by praying every morning and nite. During good things in your every day life you can also know Jesus more by reading the bilbe at least 15min a day. Reflecting on what you read can also be another way that you can learn more about him. Respecting Jesus' wishes can be a way that you can learn bout him."

"Making my confirmation is very important to me because i dont want to repeat confirmation two. ANother reason why what confirmation means to me is that i want to move on so that i can could learn more about Jesus and his disciples."
-Justin

OKay ill write more tomorrow...aww my kids are the greatest!


Jesus and Jams purrt 2 is on tonite!!

"HOld me now, whoa whoa...."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home