Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, June 24

"My great concern is not whether God is on our side; my great concern is to be on God's side..."

AGh! since my last entry got erased imma make a list until i can make a full complete entry.

1. Banne, ninni, and tita linda came by to visit me in my suite last nite yay!!
2. AGh! no one else came by to visit! agh!!!
3. The final countdown to LSS is hurr, the wedding is next door, and spirit games is juss around the corner.
4. I found out why work was so tense the other day, please pray for healing and peace in the work place.
5. Had a interesting convo w/this guy in the spa last nite.
6. The suite is small, but nice.


2 more days until LSS!!!

"Yo, Ebony complexion, came in my direction..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home