Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, August 26

Blessed!



"The very sight of God causes delight. Hence he who sees God cannot be without delight..."

So tonite i chilled w/heif we went to dinner @ el torito and met up w/this lady who use to teach SRE w/us. In fact she helped me get my job at the daycurr and errthang else. Wonderful person who's been murried for almost a yurr now. If thurrs anyone who truly deserves to be happy its her. Totally filled w/God's love wanting to bring the spirit of God to the youf. Its funny how God works in mysterious ways.

Anyway as i was saying i got to chill w/heif tonite. I titled my entry 'blessed' cuz im am extremly blessed ot have her as a friend. She's juss great really i dont know how else to describe her. One of those people dwon to earf, chill, simple to get along with. So tonite we did a lot of catching up, a lot of reminiscing of the past. Its hard to believe she's twenty three already. The great thing bout her, is she soo patient and understanding. I told her tonite, i said heif, when you get murried i betta be purt of that wedding purrty. I love it! Praise GOd for best friends! yay!!

The 'eyeore' friend talk seems to be catching on to errone lately. Its so funny to hurr errone talk like that now. Even reirich has caught on to it too! hahah Tonite denise told me during the dinner, you need to find yourself a good church girl. I sturrted to laugh, she said, 'whas going on?! You need to sturrt advertising yourself or something.' haha Then heif told me too tonite at her house, she was like 'yeah heif, like denise said you need find yourself a good church girl.' Agh, i need a good church girl to go out wif friends.

Skool sucks already and the first week isnt even finished yet. Oh why?! Please pray that i get out of thurr by this yurr friends! My talk for fri. nite is almost put together, i was doing it in class this afternoon. I juss gotta type it up and add a few things. OKay friends i gotta go to sleep now i have long ahead of me as always. Yay pay day is tomorrow! finally i get paid. I want an iPod maybe ill buy iPod tomorrow friends. Yay!! I heard that stupid slow motion song again today, i tell you thurrs not a day that goes by whurr idont hurr that song. I put a bid in for kanye west/usher tickets. Thurrs like 8 hours left or something and so furr im the highest bidder. SOmeone is juss waiting till the last min. to outbid me...watch!


This was short entry friends cuz im turrd!

"And we bout to get our head sprung..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home