Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, August 25

My Vocation

"The soul of youth is...a most holy sanctuary..."

Ive been meaning to blog bout this topic for a while now. I mine as well do it now while i have the energy, before i forget. First off, let me get this straight, im not making any type of announcement saying ive decided i want to enter reglious life. Actually, im asking all of you to help me and discern for my vocation. For those who have expressed to me, that my vocation, is the religous life(aka the priesthood) i appreciate your support? I dont know if thas the right word, anyway my point is please dont push me or try pressuring me into the religous vocation. If im called to that vocation, then im sure more than likely God will let me know. Until please juss continue to pray for my vocation.

Okay now thas out of the way, i can move on to other stuff. Yesterday was the first day of skool, i only had one class. Its the same instructor i had last semester, really awesome teacher. Especially since maf isnt my strongest area either. The class is alright thurr are some few oldies from last semesters class also. Nothing really exciting in that class, oh why?! The benefit of the class though, is that its extremely chill. So i can do hw or grade SRE papers or whatevers during class! haha yay!!

I felt a little bad yesterday cuz i was beginning to get irritated. Remember the ol friend i was talking bout who called me recently?! Errsince i told her i can receieve and send texts from her(even though she has a different provider) shes gone all out texting me. OH man! yesterday she totally jus blew up my phone throughout the day texting me. Some of the texts i was getting in class too. Though i feel bad cuz i know she didnt have any 'real' friends during her relationship w/her ex. So now that i guess weve reuinted? She wants to talk all the time!

You know that stupid song by juvnielle, slow motion? Thurrs not a day that goes by whurr i dont hurr that song on the radio. Speaking of radio, i heard on the fish this morning the commercial for scrc young adult track! yay! how exciting! Anyway, so that stupid song is on errday! Ha those girls that whurr drunk at my boss' purrty whurr singing that song. Its catchy ill have to admit that, but hurring it all the freakin time gets annoying. I also hurr 'my goodies' song agh thas anotha annoying but catchy song. Dip it low is as well as my sunshine are also played out songs of the summer. Agh!

The kids were watching that movie 'Hook' today at work. I really like that version of peter pan, they had a nice variety of actors/actresses on thurr too. I think it one 9 academy awurrds that was back in 91. Even the young dante basco is in that movie as rufioooooooooo! I wish rufio didnt have to die so he couldve continue to lead the lost boys. Oh well all good things must come to an end! haha MIke as intvw tomorrow at my work, so im hoping he'll get the position. Then he can be my coworker! yay!! Then when i need change for soda machine i can go to his desk and ask him! yay!!

Second day of skool today was alright, i had 2 more other classes. Spent some time w/burr helping me how to get out and transfer. I really need to get out of thurr asap, sooo please please keep that intention in your prayers. Please pray that i'll be able to transfer if not by spring at least by next fall over to csudh. I may enter a teaching program hurr @ cypress to hopefully make it a lot easier for me to transfer ova. So please keep that intention in your prayers please! On the side note i ran into some ol classmates, was able to get my books and the classes are gonna be alright. I have an hour break on tues. and thurs. now to do hw and study before my maf class @ the end of the day.

PRayer meeting was great tonite, geeps came by along w/some hojers. Wilane was suppose to come by also!!! Agh! i dont know wha happened to her! I tried calling and she didnt pick up. I felt really unprepared walking into prayer meeting. THough durng the rosary i juss asked the Lord to carry me and have the spirit guide me through praying tonite. It was great to see some new comers as well. We had cake for faif's birfday at the end. Chilled at sturrbucks before adoration ran into tanya and leslie thurr. Leslie said she got her first ticket purrking at the handicapp spot. Ha she said she was juss running in to get a slurrpy @ 7-11. Risking purrking handicapp is never worf the $300 ticket.

I joined the stupid myspace wagon, only cuz i wanted to see some profiles and the only way was to join. Im not gonna go all out on this like i did w/friendster though, too much effort. Ill let people find me and if they want they can add me. Too much stuff that i dont know what to do on that site. Although i was able to locate an ol hs friend and wow besides getting older not much has changed since HS w/her. Whoa! is the only word that can really describe it all.

Holla Back!

j'me (HOJ): hey isda! haha tahnks fo taggin my board and for thEsupport...praise God the church is still standing strong...and Jesus as ouR FIRM FOUNDATION.
Amen!! praise God for you standing ground in your faith!
mikeTM: agh, thanks friend! i have type test tomorrow and possibly interview on wednesday!
Agh thas good job friend i hope you get it! yay!! im praying for you tomorrow!
Alaine: so yeah I know the perfect place for your old papers..and your old VIBE magazines
thanks friend but i got that one covered! haha
Alaine: geez punk do you NOT know how to spell my name?!?! hhahah
Agh well you change it around so many times im confused!
Alaine: wow that blog was WAYYY too long...like WAYY
AGh whooooooooo currrrrrrrrrrs!
rangeles: Hi Fr. Jason, when can you hear my confession?
AGh no i dont hurr confessions but im sure yours are real juicy haha
burr: haha that was funny how u reacted when urrchie said something to you in asia buffet haha! good times!
agh stupid get over it! haha
burr: agh oh why another loooong entry! hahaa!
AGh how sad thanks for your heplp today friend!
burr: agh i need to give u hurrcut tonight and u have to remind me haha
Agh thanks for hurrcut friend!
demon: Where's your faith, father?!
AGh its right hurr on my cross! haha
Fred: Yay! First day of school, friend! Go and get 'em, tiger!
Agh thanks friend, are you brining me lunch?! ah
crispy: u haven't updated since tuesday.. OMG.. wat has the world come to?? hehe
I know craazzy huh! Ive been so busy too tired to even think bout it.
jON: I don't know about that actually... i don't mind long entries... but they have to be interesting though! if not i fall asleep halfway through... =P '
Reading long entries are good for the evening shifts @ work
burr: agh FINALLY stupid tag board works again!
Agh i know tell me bout it!
burr: agh i'm glad christy told u to make it shorter! it's about time u listen yes!!! hahahaa
Agh youre dumb! thanks for the hurr cut friend!
Alaine: wow I am SOOOO nice to you..geeez..way TOO nice
Ah that was juss soo randumb! hahaha
game: agh! Jesus asked Fish if He loved Him & Fish said, "Yes. Lord." Our Lord replies, "Then feed Jay TGIF appetizers"
Agh then the fish said to the jay...agh no get it yourself! haha
Alaine : Hi weirdo..hope you "hang out"...hahaha
Uhh okay?!
banne: just stopping by to say hola hijo! c u on tuesday! okay bye
Hi banne! thanks for your prayers and juss to let you know that im totally praying for you! God's got you on this! juss give it bakc to him.
crispy: yo.. u need some shorter entries... i don't know bout them novels
Oh geez relax i havent written long entries like that in a while. hahaBesides its good for you

"This is the sound of my soul..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home