Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, November 23

Leaving Satisfied

"Few souls understand what God would accomplish in them if they were to abandon themselves unreservedly to Him and if they were to allow His grace to mold them accordingly..."

PATIENCE: Its funny cuz patience really is a virtue when you deal w/the kids I have to deal with. Hmm it's not really behavior wise, it's more less academically speaking. Sometimes, it suprises me to see which group comes out on top during certain activities. I do 3 different rotations with 3 different groups, on 3 different subjects. So it comes out to be a total of 9 times, I'm working w/each group of kids. The high ones, the middle, and the low. And well the low is the lowest of the low. The teacher told me yesterday she wants me to spend the last 10 min. of lunch working w/the lowest of the low helping them read their sight words. Working w/those really low ones is the most challenging. Especially, when they ahve no concept whatsoever of wha they're reading. It really makes you grateful for your parents helping you get the education you need, supporting you when you were in skool, taking the time out to help you learn and read. Maan, you dont realize how important reading is until you work w/these kids.

HUNGRY I COME: Since, there was no SRE tonite, I took advantage of it. I went to liwanag tonite, since it may be the only time I'll be able to go. TOnite was the perfect nite to go, they were having the best thanksgiving feast ever...adoration. Ive never experienced adoration at a college campus, let alone at uci. Maan, I felt so in awe juss sitting in front of Jesus praying and praying and praying. I think thas freakin great that they can have stuff like this at colleges, and people show up. IT was the best way to start the evening off, rosary, chaplet, praise & worship, wha more can you possibly ask for? I didnt want to leave, but alas I had to get to my other appointment in time. Thanks Jesus!

OL SKOOL SHOWS: You know, the teenage reality shows of today, dont even match up to the ol skool ones. The shows like wha 'the OC,' 'Laguna beach,' I mean cmon those are nothing compare to 90210 or california dreams or saved by the bell. Its juss too bad shows like 90210, arent even on dvd yet! THough here you having desperate housewives arleady season one on dvd! Those shows were the best! I was sitting in the car w/elizabeth tonite and we were going over scenes from the ol skool tv shows. Maan those were the classics from the first episode in wha 93 until 99. Its like you practically grew up w/the kids! I think thas when you know you're old though, when you can remember the classic 90210 episodes.

OUR GUEST: I came to cherry's for the core/retreat meeting thingy, but it was so cool cuz the youf core put together this 'thanksgiving, thank you dinner' for the advisors. I walked in and it looked like some banquet conference table. All the advisors on one side, and the youf on the other. They served you with food and errthang. The nite ended with a nice praise & worship. Its funny how the more you hang around people you juss met, the longer it seems youve known them. Praise God for new beginnings...I love the youf at holy family.


Please pray for an specail intention!

"And we sing holy, holy, holy is the lamb..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home