Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Saturday, December 24

Don't Forget Bout Us


"Let your light shine. Shine within you so that it can shine on someone else. Let your light shine..."

FINISHED:
I spent the final hours before christmas eve, finishing all that left over shopping. Errone is now officially crossed off my list. I was lucky enough to stay away from the big main stream malls like cerritos. Parking was going to be hell there and so I figured I'd be able to finish all my shopping locally. Plus, tax is cheaper over here in the oc, rather then in the cerritos area. Errthang is pretty much almost wrapped too, I had my mom take care of all the wrapping business. My wrapping is the worst, I dont have the patience and I always measure the wrong way and I end up having this extra amount of paper.

SLEEPING IN: Ever since I've been off work, actually this whole week I havent even had time to rest. Ive been hoping to either sleep in longer or get some room in for a nap. Doesn't always exactly turn out that way. Actually this whole week has been pretty much all youf ministry stuff. Im telling you my life really does feel like the white rabbit, hopping from place to place, trying to fit errthang in all at once. Hopefully, I can sleep in at least till 10am tomorrow. This morning I was awaken my sister's oaness. Aghh so from there I couldn't back to sleep. Praise God I have a week left of vacation to hopefully catch some naps and some extra hours of sleep!

SHARING THE SPIRIT: Last nite, the youf ministry went to go caroling at the artesia christian home. The looks on the seniors faces were so priceless. They loooved the singing and the dancing the youf did. It made me smile watching them, christmas songs make me smile and feel all happy. Im glad that were able to share the christmas spirit w/those in need. There was this lady who wanted us to sign w/her 'hark the herald angel's sing.' THen the lady next to her was a real grouch, she was trying to trip some of the youf and kept snapping, 'shut up!' Sheesh talk bout scoorge! The kids did a really good job, sharing that joy that I'm sure many of the seniors are missing this christmas. Even fr. vic came w/us also, so that was cool. It's nice ot see that the priests at holy fam are so supportive. Anyway, thursday was exactly wha God has been preparing us for in the weeks prior to advent. Sharing the gifts and talents w/others, sharing the light of our smiles w/those in need. Calling to be compassionate and loving.

RUN IT, RUN IT: Ran into a couple of people at the mall today. Both of them I havent seen in ages...so it was great to stop and catch up. Its funny cuz it always happens during christmas, you're shopping and you run into someone you know. Catching up w/ryan was pretty cool, in fact it's funny cuz I was juss reading an old email he sent me from 4 years ago. Yeah, I know I keep all that kind of stuff. Thas crazy, hes already done w/his nursing skool, and gonna be an lvn. He's a lot younger than I am too. I thought it was gonna be weird talking to him, but it ended up being nice. I dont know how we became so distant all of a sudden though. Anyway, I also ran into windy. Whas funny bout her is that we went to hs together but never talked until I started working at stanton.

PLACE TO PLACE: Went to target this morning, to get a few last minute items. The starbucks at target rann out of gift cards...agH!!! So then I had to go starbucks on beach and get 2 of those. Followed by a trip to claim jumper for a $25 gift card there. Once that was done, chilled at home for a little bit till the afternnoon. I was suppose to meet up w/micha but then she had to go and do something herself. Chilled at home till bout 3pm, then went out to finish the rest of the errands. Went to confession at sPv, which was paaacked! Fr. Huessy is back, always enjoy going to him when he's around. Then dropped off the vasquez's christmas gift and their casa. Went to the buena park mall afterwards, which was pretty busy. Went to wal mart which was a huge mess! Sears was jam packed, w/real long lines. Luckily I was able to escape all that and I find a cashier open down stairs.

CHILLIN' IN THE 562: The rest of the evening was spent in the 562, dropping off gifts. Went to mel's for a little bit. HElped her scan some pics at sav on, then to find out I ahve a swollen thing in my ear lobe! I dont evne know where it came from, until I felt it tonite. It looks so weird too! I dont even know where it came from and when I got it either. Sang our hearts on the magic mic, singing all these songs from christmas songs to secular. Ended up going by micha's house to stop by her gift. Ended up eating dinner at their house, hung out and chilled there for a while. After that went to elizabeth's house, first time there for me. Nice convos bout protestant teachings and liturgy and juss being catholic.


almost here...

"Let Earth receieve their king..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home