Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, November 30

Stick To You

"A candle looses nothing by lighting another candle..."

COMPLIMENT:
I got a compliment today from history teacher. He likes my hair, I do too, its a lot better then a week ago. I've got 3 different colors going on in my hair. The regular black, a touch of brown, and a pinch of blonde dark bleach highlights. Its like a neopolitan ice cream flava. Reminding me of that song, 'whas your flava?' by craig david. What ever happened to that guy? I loved some of his songs. That video whas your flava was funny cuz it was like willy wonka and the choco factory.

DAY 1: Day one w/the sub is over, one more day to go. She survived and made it through the day. She;s been subbing for ages and told me she has trouble juss dealing w/the kids. Dont get me wrong, they're good kids, some of them. Juss there are some who are more difficult to deal with than others. Those are the ones that juss drain you out. To think too, I'm only there for 4 hrs. a day. We'll see how day two goes, hopefully it'll run a little bit smoother. The only downfall to this sub is that she doesn't speak any spanish. At least some of the other subs knew a little bit. Having subs always equal a difficult day cuz the kids know the teacher is gone.

HAPPY 3RD: Happy 3rd Anniversary to makeitclap! It has been one long journey, throughout these past 3 years. Who would've ever thought, we would've made it this long. We have shared so many stories together, been through so much, yet you've never left my side. YOu have been news for people all around the world, from the mean streets of cairo to the locals of the bpc. Wha else can I say, but lets continue to provide the news, the stories, the pictures of all the great things happening. When I first started you, I didnt even know if it was going to last as long as it has. It seemed like such a fun thing to post your thoughts online so people could read them, yet I was a bit hesitant cuz of the drama it could start. Anyway, look we are 3 years in the making, lets continue to makeitclap!

PRECIOUS MOMENTS:
So I got the chance to pick up nini today after I got off work. I ended up getting to the skool real early. Anyway, so I stood and waited until I saw the kids get, I was hoping I was in the right area. THe kids come out from the kinderarea and there I saw nini in the back of the line w/her stuff. As soon as she saw me she ran over to me, with a huge smile and said, 'uncle jason!' hehe it was too cute, it was one of those things that made my day. So we walked to the car together and she asked if I was going to be able to stay and play for a while. I told her maybe, we'll see. After I dropped her off, I said next time I pick you up, we'll get ice cream. I love that little girl!

NEW STUDENTS: Sandy gave me 3 new kids in my class, adding my enrollment total to 30! Now, I kinda have a difficult time as it is, it seems that I got all the rough ones in my class. There's one new kid, who's a girl who was asking some real interesting questions, or at least really participating. We started talking bout advent, how we can prepare etc. The topic of mortal sin started to come out, wha defines a mortal sin. I dont exactly know how it came up but we said making out was considered a mortal sin. Whoa, that spark up a discussion of how it could be a mortal sin blah blah. Then I said they're accountable now for the things that we discuss in class. One kid said, 'so if you didnt tell us, that means we wouldn't of known and we wouldn't of been accountable?' I told them, in a sense yeah I guess so. So then they started to cover their ears, so they wouldnt 'hear' and not be accountable. I said even though you cover your ears, you know deep down you still hear whas going on and you can still be held accountable. At any rate, I ended with them bout their 'suprise' next week and to pray for it. THey caught me smiling bout it, and they were so interested in wha it was. Let's hope and pray!

CRACKS & ANSWERED PRAYERS: I wAs real skurred on my way to holy fam last nite, as I was driving I noticed some spots in my back windshield. IT looked from the back they were cracks in my windshield, not juss one but 3! So here I was trippin out all the way to holy fam, thinking aw man not another car situation. Is my car really cursed or something? Anxiously, I come out of the car after parking and realized it was juss water drips. Whew! praise God! During the praise & worship, I noticed something in the trash at holy fam last nite. Answered prayer? Maybe. I'm asking for confirmation, we'll see wha happens.

WONDERWALL: I said maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me...I remember back in jr. high when wonderwall came out, never put too much time into thinking of the lyrics. Last nite we were practicing for the retreat, we're doing the sacrifice skit from liwanag. And after watching the skit over and over again, while listening to the lyrics it does fit perfectly. Im excited to see these guys play out the skit. It was looking real good last nite, some of these people fit the character they're playing perfectly. As if this is something I could see really happening. Coincidence? I dont think so, I think God picked out the players perfectly. The only thing I forgot to do before doing the suicide skit back in sept. was pray w/them. How could've I forgoten, the most important thing! This time I wont forget.


hope i dont get snowed in at big burr!
"And after all, you're my wonderwall..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home