Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, November 24

4 Seasons of Love

"Christ said, 'I am the Truth'; he did not say 'I am the custom..."

THANKS: Its kinda sad how often times I dont really fully appreciate thanks. I dont full appreciate the small things I have. Or how I have a hard time saying thank you to certain people for certain things. I do appreciate errthang I have, even if it may not seem like it. Oh my, there's juss way too much to be thankful for this year. Despite the fact it's been one of those up and downs years, there's still things to say thanks for. Its like that supreme scream ride at knotts, my life going all the way up then certain things happen, leaving it to drop. Yet, slowly, w/God's grace coming back up again. Anyway, the point is I am thankful for the usual, family, friends, etc. etc. Most of all, I think I'm thankful for God's mercy. As much stuff that I've done wrong, He still provides for me.

EXCITING: This week seems like it's ending already, maybe cuz the week was so short. Thas wha I love bout thanksgiving holiday. The shortness of the week, giving thanks equals two days off! One really exciting thing happened tonite, but I'll get into that later on. I saw rent tonite, the first time I've watched it. Now I understand wha the movie really is all bout. Hopefully, one day I can actually watch the musical. The movie was perfect to watch right before thanksgiving, it really does put things into perspective bout life. Being thankful for errthang that surrounds you, cuz once it's gone you can't get it back. SOme things aren't always replaceable. Praise God, for an interesting week. HEre's my annual list of wha I'm thankful for. Oh yeah and if your pics is not on here, I still am thankful for you! ha












One faithfully committed 'yes.'














Ol skool memories...














A great class...














Rekindling of ol relationships













Humble new beginnings...














Leaders who never stop growing














Eyes to see the beauty in everything



















The freedom to pray...














Making new friends through new beginnings














Inspiring young people














Laughter, memories, and the never ending good times



















The 3 amtracks...Carl, Jett, and Allen, who love getting me starbucks on tuesday nites.














Keeping new traditions alive















Best friends, who never stop caring for you















Prayer buddies, who never stop praying for you














Great weekend get aways where you can juss be 'yourself.'














For making wishes comes true haha



















Reminders of what living the faith is all bout














For you, you, and YOU for being Jesus to me














For His mercy and compassion

Happy thanksgiving...exciting story to share later!

"I should tell you, I should tell you..."im done, im out God bless!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dude fish, you are really cool.

    JUST KIDDING!

    HAHAHAHAHAHA.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home