Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Sunday, November 27

Reflective

"To persevere and remain in God's service. This is the real source of our glory..."

ONE YES:
Wed. allen, myself, and some of allen's friends went to ryan's breakdancing class. Except, they took the class and I watched from behind. It was weird cuz this time it was pretty much all guys who were in the class this week. Anyway, so the whole reason I've been going there is to try and get ryan to come to my confirmation class. I didnt get the chance last wed. so I figured this time might be the last opportunity. One of those 'seize the day' carpe diem type of things I guess you could say ha. Finding the right moment was difficult ha cuz well it juss is. Also, I knew he had to leave promptly after the class was over cuz he had that thing at grand ave. Moving on, I had stopped as he was coming back to the class and asked if I could ask him a question. Basically, I asked him if he'd be able to come one tues. He was down to do it, juss not this tues. so he told me to put him down for the 6th! woOoO!! wow if it comes through, then I'd be so estatic! YOu probably wont dothis but imma ask anyway, pray that he pulls through, it would mean a lot to me thanks!

TOO SHORT:
Thanksgiving went and came in a flash, though it wasnt exactly the best thanksgiving. Due to some mini drama w/some familia, but it's all good now. Life is juss too short really to sit there and pick errlittle thing. Its juss funny how dependent people are on certain items, to the point where they'll fight for it. I mean cmon you're going to fight someone cuz of stupid assumption? Ive learned that before we can accuse someone of something, learn to give them the benefit of the doubt. Even if they have a history, even if all the facts may lead up to it. Im starting to think that Christ's coming is sooner then we all think. I think God is constantly reminding me of that errday.

BLESSINGS: The whole moving to holy fam, has been a blessing in so many different ways. The blessings still continue to come too, which is freakin great. I wouldve never though that some of the things happening now would've ever happened. Goes to show that we really cant juss hold in wha we have. Go out like the talent guys and come back doubling it. One of the things, I'm thankful as of lately is juss the rekindling of relationships. Funny story, so when how had it's debut on june 22, jennifer had intro. me to this girl named micah. Whas funny is that we're related, I said to her thas my cousin. Ever since then, we've become pretty close. Well not juss her, but her brother too, who's a couple years younger then me. Anyway, its juss great that I can have other cousins that are as cool as shaved ice.



PARTY, PARTY:
My cousin threw his annual post thanksgiving party last nite. Something that he throws every friday after thanksgiving for the past 4 years. I didnt get home till 4am this morning, and I was so tired. It was pretty crazy cuz I ran into some people who I havent seen in a while. One of them was arisa, ha she walked past me and she was like jason! Then I said arisa! ha it was cool, we talked for a little bit. She's now back home in cali, going to csuf. Talked to toni's friend brenda and met her friend aralyn. Aralyn had juss gotten back from italy, visiting toni. Man that trip had to have been the best. Hm I guess the highlight of the evening, was having this real deep convo w/this guy bout our walks w/God. Ha who would've ever thought that you can talk bout God in such a deep manner at that type of setting?

SHARING: It was really great though, in fact that was my who I met Jesus in story for the week. We sat there talking for the longest time sharing the faith. It all started cuz he told me he saw me at sly before, making some type of announcement and then said his cousin will goes there and is constantly praying for his soul. The convo was really good, sharing how no matter how many times we fall, we gotta keep going. Sharing how God doesnt punish us, our faith isnt a matter of karma, even though many people like to go off on that notion. If thas the case I asked him, why is our God such a merficul and loving God? If that was the case, dont you think he would've taken you already? It is interesting the places where you can find God.

SMALL & SIMPLE: My mom's coworker got married today at St. Martin de Porres in yorba linda. The church is really nice, small like their wedding but also simple and nice. I like the life size statues that have outside but inside the church. Im always drawn during weddings, when the couple walk to the Blessed Mother. The whole "Ave Maria" song always touches me for some reason. So I look up as they walk to her and ask her to pray for them. That they stay true to their marriages vows, of faith, hope, and love. Sometimes, the smallest and simplest things turn out to be the most beautifulest ones.

THIS WEEK: Crunch time, yup, the youf retreat is jusss around the corner. Im praying that a lot of youf will go. Im also excited once again to be able to juss 'retreat' away for the weekend. It's going to be a jam pack weekend, it looks like we'll be doing the suicide skit again. Along w/this new one callled 'sacrifice.' I still need to prepare my talk, and prepare myself spiritually for this weekend. It's going to be one jam packed busy week with practices, meetings, and more. Christmas shopping has officially started!

agh laptop lagging too much!
"You'll be my king and Ill be your castle..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home