Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, November 29

Too Fast

"You should do no harm to anybody whatsoever, and as much as it is possible, do good to all..."

PREPARING:
Im trying to do all that I can to help prepare myself spiritually for this retreat. Man I still ahve to put my talk together, ha! Im so good at putting together talks at the very last minute. I think thas how I work best when it comes to that stuff, thas when the spirit really works ha. The past couple of days I've been praying w/allen the evening prayers. Tonite we added an extra rosary in there. It brought back memories that year when I felt so on fire. GOing to LF carson errsat. meeting new groups, making new friends. Geez, I even remember during work on my way back to the center, Id stop by St. Polycarp and visit Jesus. Thas why each time I step into that church it brings back good memories.

WORK: Back to the grind of daily work again, the teacher is gonna be out the next couple of days. I hope they get a good sub. or at least the kids dont give the sub a difficult time. The last time some of them juss wore me out. Had to sit and put out fires all day long. 930-130pm seems like such a short day, but it actually isnt. Im not complaining, I do enjoy my job, its juss I wish it wasnt so repeatitive. I guess they have an idea who the new teacher that they're gonna hire is, they juss haven't done it. The kids were suprsied to see the new hair color.

DOUBLE FUN: Had a meeting w/jamie today at the ctc, stopped by and visited brian and jennevee at juice it. Ha It was funny they were alll juss sitting there chillin doing whatevers. We were sitting at the tables and it brought back memories of after prayer meeting hang out spots. How that one summer we'd all hit up ctc and eat burger king or subway or wathever and sit until the sun came up in the morning. Or how we would sit there and play games like mafia etc. Oh yes, shallow memories of the past. All that seems so long ago, well it kinda is wha 2-3 years ago? Maan that was a great summer.

ADVENT: Jamie and I gave a talk tonite bout advent. Jamie talked bout the basics, wha advent is all bout, the candles, and how we can kinda prepare ourselves spiritually. Then I came in and threw in some acronyms, the 'watch' and 'care.' It was coo, I felt the spirit totally juss leading the talk the whole time. So, maybe I cant dance or sing all taht well or at all, but I do think my talent is giving talks in front of people. Maybe I can start a career as a motiviational speaker going to skool to skool ha motiviating kdis to do well in skool ha!

PRACTICE: We attempted to do the suicide skit run through tonite, however it didnt work out. It seems like whenever I try to practice that skit, there's always some type of difficulties. This time it was music wasnt playing. As if the devil was trying errtactic to stop us from practicing. I dont know wha it was, but my lap top is too slow. Its always hard to get the timings for the skit, when you first practice it, especially w/people who;s never been in it before. So alas another attempt tomorrow or something. On top of that we have the sacrifice skit to practice also.

1 week to go...pray for it!
"Cuz I'm free, free falling..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home