Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, November 28

F-R-E-S-H

"Faith doesn't require understanding. It asks for hope that looks forward to reaching that understanding..."


SORENESS:
Worked out w/rob tonite, the only thing that sucked was the spa was out of order! oh whY?! Anyway, it was the first time Ive worked out in a while, and my arms are sore. It felt good though, to actually mkae the effort to go. Ive meaning to go this past week but would juss get too tired. Im hoping that they really do make the ol burlington coat factory a 24 hr. fitness sport. That'd be too cool, this way maybe itll motivate me to go since its closer ha. Now I want to get back into the habbit like I was in the summer of working out. This way I can be fit and loose weight yay! Oh yeah, I also want to get back into the habbit of jump ropping, thas fun easy work out. Then maybe running too, wow thas a lot of working out...too probably I wont even accomplish any of these ha.

PREPARE: I like Fr. Vic's homily at mass today, he always has good ones. Anyway, we disected the word 'watch' and wha it meant. The 'w' standing for words, to watch our words, watch we say to others. Lastly, to be mindful and watchful. 'A' standing for alert...'we must be watchful and alert. We dont know when the Lord is coming. So in the meantime we gotta be conscious and alert. 'T' sharing our time, talent and treasure with others. BE conscious of our time, talent, and treasure on how we spend it. The advent season gives us the time to share our talents, share our treasures with the less fortunate. 'C' care-wha do you care bout? This season who do you caare bout? The center of this celebration Christ-care for Christ in the poor, present in our brothers and sisters. Who do you care about yourself or is about others? LAstly, the 'H' standing for heart. Wha do you have in your heart? Who and wha is occupying your heart?

CHANGING COLORS: Lyn lyn kindly, redid my hair for me. Its not too much of a change, though I like it better then before. Now, its not so goldish, lightish, blondish...sometimes the way you picture your hair, or yourself with that color isnt exaclty how it comes up to be. Oh well, nothing can ever be perfect, even hair color. I juss like it when my black roots start to grow this way it looks more balanced. Im also tryign some new line of hair products to my hair, it seems to be working out I think...ha I juss wish I had more of the patience to work w/it and try different things. My hair I guess isnt made for style haha

LESSONS LEARNED: It isnt always the easiest thing to do in the world to apologize. Especially, when you had your $$ on it, thinking you were right and you end up being wrong. THough its, humbling experience, reality is its Christ humbling us. Its hard to let of the pride and give in to apologize that we were wrong or what we did was wrong. Heck, we apologize each time we go to mass. At the same time, it doesnt make sense to hold grudges or to hold things against one another. So I guess the lessons learned for this thanksgiving this year is: first never assume or start to make judgements against somebody when you dont know all the facts. Learn to give people the benefit of the doubt. Lastly, humility, learning to let go of the pride and realizing you've messed up. All in all be thankful for a loving God. I'll always remember fr. ray saying, 'my sisters and brothers let us call to mind our sins and ask for God's mercy for He is full of gentless and compassion.' ANd it is true..God is all that.

APPRECIATIVE: Had a weekend full of appreciative convos. I like those moments, where you have some good convos w/people you ahvent talked like that with in a while. I juss got done talking to reirich online, and we haven't really had a full on convo in a long time. Its cool, even though you may not see the person all the time or whatever you can still come back and pick up where you left off. Thas like how it is w/my best friend, we talk or chill w/each other when we can, but its good to know that when we do see each other or wahtever it juss picks right where it left off.


i love the rent soundtrack


"Take me baby or leave me..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home