Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, December 16

Combination of 3

"The Church. . . believes that the key, the centre and the purpose of the whole of man's history is to be found in its Lord and Master..."

ALMOST ALL NITE:
I had two papers that I had slacked on getting done. Good thing they weren't anything where I had to to write sources on. THough it took me till 4am to finish, and I pretty much only did the minimum on both! ha One of them was how would I teach the class if I were the instructor...so basicially I had to rewrite the syllabus and put in my own two cents. The other part was juss reallly what'd I learn this semester in that class. I notice that I ask my kids to do critical thinking and analysis when it comes to things they do w/me, yet I had doing it myself ha. I know wha a great teacher I am.

NOT FEELIN IT: I woke up feeling so blah, I think it was cuz my body was so exhausted, not getting a whole lot of rest. Really tempted into calling in sick, and juss sleeping for the whole day. Though I know how difficult work can be without two teachers in the classroom. So alas after taking the final, I went to work. Praise God that 7 kids were absent today, Im worried though that I might catch something. I shoudl wear some kind of mask or something ha. Most of the challenging kids were gone.

FORMAL: The youf ministry is having a winter formal in january and Im already set to go w/someone wooO! The theme is, 'heart of the ocean' the place is gonna be san pedro, at this buffet. Im kinda excited to get all dressed up and stuff. Now its time to start loosing the fatty fatty to get ready for the dance! Geez, I havent really gone to a formal dance in a long time. Its always kinda fun dressing up real nice...at least every once in a while. THe fun part is going out to find something to wear.

SUB DAYS: Last week we started the final sub transition. The final one before we get the new teacher in the new year. The funny thing she's only a year younger then me! We get a long pretty coo, which makes work a lot easier. Not that I didnt get along w/the other teacher or anything. So she was telling me bout her bf who's brazillian who's going back home to brazil for 3 weeks. At the same time he lives in vegas...hence long distance relationship. I thought maybe they met online or something, but actually they met through a friend. She was telling me how his sister works for jet blue and is getting this deal getting x amount of $$ to fly to europe, pretty much paid trip and paid hotel. On top of that be given $$ to spend on food. Wow...thas a great deal. Her and I get along really well, in fact it's too bad she can't be the regular teacher for the rest of the year. I think its cuz of the whole age thing being were only a year apart. She's a fun person to talk to though, it makes work a lot more smoother when you enjoy the people you work with. I like my job, despite the whole once a month pay check. There's no boss that really watches over me, no real deadlines, juss do my job and I'm cool.

KEEPIN' IT ALIVE: Final confirmation class of the year, and the new class keep party tradition alive. I told them last week, that whenever I have class parties, we always have real food. None of this junk food, where we have 10 different bags of chips, brownies, cookies, and juss junk food. ALthough, this year they managed to keep it...being its their first time with me. We had fried rice, chicken, meatballs, taquitos, and pizza. Then had cream balls, cookies, chips, and some other type of snacks. Its always easier to have errone bring all kinds of different good food, rather then juss all that junk inside that trunk. I remember my party at the end of the year, oh man that was the best!

STARBUCKS: Met up with francis at starbucks to plan out some caroling stuff. He's a cool kid, I'm glad that I'm going to be his advisor, he knows how to get things done and taken care of. It was cool hour of bonding and sharing stories bout life. Its interesting being service, cuz it's something new to me and him. I've always done fellowship type of projects, games, bringing people together etc. So this whole service thing is gonna be a new and yet exciting experience for me.

ITS OVER: 2 more days of work next week then I have a break for 2 weeks! woOo! That means I can soo sleep in and have the whole day ot myself to take care of whatever needs to be done. Like finishing my christmas shopping...for one. I'm really starting to like my kids at work, not that I didnt lke them before. Those transition w/subs being in and out has helped me grow with them. Most of the time, I actually feel like I'm really leading/teaching the class. Its helped me also in a lot of ways, discover the true essence of teaching. Though, I juss dont think Im fit for teaching primary. Thas why I juss stick to the upper grades. My kids at work are too funny sometimes, and the things they say makes me want to laugh.

LOUNGE STORIES: We were in the teachers lounge at lunch and oh man the stories that I hear. The topics that get brought, I freakin laugh soo hard that I end up putting away my food. Its funny cuz I'm the only guy in the lounge and I'm young like them, so it can be a good time. Today we were talking bout growing up being nieve bout certain topics. Im glad that lunch time is interesting rather then a bunch of old ladies sitting around talkng bout nothing. Actually yesterday was funny cuz I was in the lounge bymyself, on the computer. So here I was online on AIM iming people, all of a sudden one of the upper grade teachers walks in and laughs asking me who Im talking to. ha At first I was like oh crap, then I juss kept going she didnt seem to care. Then as more teachers came in, then I stopped ha didnt want to get too carried away now.

SIMBANG GABI: Went to first simbang gabi mass this morning...oh man was it killer to get up this morning. THen having to work afterwards...agh! Mass was coo, errthang was in tagalog, and I didnt understand anything. Even when they gave communion, it was in tagalog. I wish I could do the whole nine day novena, but my trip to vegas is ruining it! agh! Im not really feelin the whole vegas trip at the moment, in fact I juss wanna stay home. Alas, though I cant, hopefully the trip will be fun and bland. Mr. Wynn here I come again ha!

SHARING IT: I love sharing my faith filled books that I buy w/others. Though sometimes I cant remember who I lend them out to and I dont get them back! For example, Im missing my hidden power of kindness book. Im almost positive that I lent out to someone to read, I juss cant remember who. Im giving JOanne my 15 days of prayer w/St. Therese to read also. That was one ofm y favorite books, next to my answered novena one. Like I said before I much rather perfer nourishing my soul w/good books, rather then protestant type of inspirtaional books. The books that the Saints have written are so incredible, the things you can take away from them...amazing!

HAPPY BIRFDAY: Happy birfday shout out going ot banne. Her and I have had some pretty creative/interesting convos. The analogies we come up with when referring to life and our spirituality is funny. From LOTR, to days, to disney, anything and errthang. Our weekly trips down to westco for scrc young adult meetings, st. therese novena questions, teaching and classroom mangement tips...ahh yes those were the memories. Now she's getting married in 6 months...crazy! Time does go by too fast...anyway, wishing you all the happiness on your special day friend yay!
lets hope i win big in vegas!

"So sick of love songs, so sick of you..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home