Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, December 9

Turn It Up

"We say yes to Jesus and Mary, then we can have a real genuine christmas for God..."

WRONG:
On tues. one of my students was trying to correct me bout the feast day of the immaculate conception. Explaining that well, this was the feast day when Mary was conceived withouot sin. I didnt believe him, I always thought it was when Jesus was conceived in the womb of Mary. Well little did I know that he was correct until I went to mass today and fr. vic clairifed exactly wha it meant. He had a great homily bout who the Blessed Mother was. On top of that, I think it was the young adult choir, at any rate the girl on there did a great job singing the 'ave maria.' Wow it was really good.

CRAVINGS: I had a craving for chinese food yesterday so after mass jay, mel, and I went to go get some. Sometimes the best chinese food are those hole in the wall places. Juss like the best mexican food are those kind of joints too. We sat there and messed around, made fun of each other, juss a grand ol time. Really thankful to GOd, that even though starting over seemed as if it was gonna be difficult, it wasnt. Ive made some d0pe friends through the youf ministry, as well as reconnected w/some old ones.

SUBS:
HAving a sub. at work really puts me in awkward position at times. Juss cuz there are two different types of subs, the ones wheere they expect you to do errthang for them, run the classroom, deal w/the kids etc. Then the other ones where they dont want you to really do anything, they want to deal w/it all or more les smaybe juss help them. So each time there's a new sub, I dont know where the border line...how far to go, wha they want me to do etc. Today we had a sub who was juss horrible, maybe cuz she didnt feel very well but still. She was clueless how do things!! Then after lunch she walks in 5 min. late, all non-chalant! maaan those are the ones youd be afraid to have in the classroom.

GOOGLE GROUPS: The youf ministry uses email to communicate w/each other throughout the day. They use this thing called google groups and you can add whoever you want to the group, and itll send out email to the whole group. So instead of havign to find each person's email for a group announcement you can juss use the google group. ANyway, ever since I got put on it tues. Ive had tons of email errday. I think gmail is so convienet, how it juss tabs all your email responses to one email, rather then juss having 30 different email threads. The thing that can suck is that if you dont check your email hmm daily, it starts to pile up like bad habbits. ha Its juss a fun way though to send random emails out or messages or have a whole convo going on through email.

STANTON: There's apart of me who every once in a while wants to be bitter at the them for juss a lot of the stuff I;ve been going through. Though, its kinda ridiculous to hold on to something thas happened so long ago. Im grateful that despite the circumstances of wha happened, they always welcome me back w/open arms. Stopped by yesterday and it juss brought back so many memories. They were getting ready for tree lighting, and wow how glad that I wasn't working it. The holidays there are always the most busiest especially during christmas cuz its one event after the other. At the same time though, I do miss the connections and bonds I had w/errone. Its still pretty crazy thinking of how it all 'happened.' Thas all in the past now, I'm juss grateful to God, that he's provided me w/something else.

TWO BIRFDAYS: Two birfday shout outs for today. My sister who turned 21...wow the memories of being 21. Sometimes I forget that I'm 23, juss cuz it doesnt feel like that. So my sister and I, dont exactly have the greatest relationship, however she does some wha look out for me. I do have to be grateful she got me an ipod, though I wish she wouldve waited another month or a couple more weeks later cuz the I wouldve had a video ipod haha Oh well, at least its a colored screen. Anyone want to buy one?! haha The other birfday shout out goes to my former student, jett. This guy has been w/me since day 1 of confirmation, has had me for 4 years, and now is helping me w/confirmation this year. Bought me some tight lebrons for my end of the year gift, and always brings lumpia for our class parties. He's a good kid, makes me laugh. Im glad to see that he's juss on the right path...so easy at that age to be thrown off. Happy birfday to them!


who turned off the radio














"Who turned off the radio..."im done, im out God bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home