Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, December 7

Answered Prayers

"Treat your friends as do to your paintings; place them in the best light..."

SO TIRED:
Yeah, I should be sleeping right now cuz I didnt get a chance to take a nap. Yet, there's juss so much to talk bout. So much to be excited bout! The best thing bout going on retreats is that you make new myspace friends wooO! COming back and looking for errone on myspace wondering where they're all at. THen getting new comments, okay so im up to 588 friends woo! haha To think I've only been on this thing for a year now. I love myspace! There has been so many good fruits that have come out of it, a total form of communication and getting in contact w/old people. Yay for myspace.com...praise God for tom's creative ideas haha too bad friendster never got this popular. Oh well, sometimes its always time to try new things, however I dont think anything oculd out beat myspace as of right now at least. Even if something was better, I know how many people would jump that bandwagon.

A YES: For the past couple of weeks, Ive been praying real hard for this special intention for my confirmation class. As the weeks and days went by, I was praying harder and harder. Even to the point where I was asking others to pray for this intention. THen aas it got sooner and sooner, I was getting more and more antsy. I told the kids tonite bout the 'guest speaker' coming in and they're all antsy and excited. I wanted to tell them who but they didnt want to know, they wanted ot be 'suprised.' At the end of class, I asked them if it was a cool suprise and they were like yeah!! Even caroline's class came by and checked it out.

THE WHO:
Praise God cuz my answered prayer was ryanimay coming to confirmation class tonite. I mean how random was that of me asking, and after weeks of anticipation he came! Of course, being I dont really know the guy I was afraid of him flaking out or something coming up and he couldnt do it. Though, in the end it all worked out praise God! haha I stopped by the blessed sacrament tonite afterwards juss to thank God for answering this prayer request. He came in and he shared bout his experience on the show, how he got involved w/dancing. Pretty much his own personal testimony, the only thing that kinda sucked was he didnt dance. ha Oh well, you cant ask fo too much...Im juss glad he came. After class I had a line of girls and guys asking for his autograph and my kids asking if I could take their picture w/him and to put it on their myspace.

CRAZY STUFF: So I was listening to him share his life story bout how he got involved w/dancing and all. Very interesting story, coming from a 7th day adventist religous background where apparently dancing was forbidden. His parents never approved of dancing, and when he was younger, all his friends in skool would make fun of him and say he wouldnt amount to anything. Which pushed him to dance and discover the talents he has. On tthe show though he said that whatever they wanted they got it for them. They werent allowed to leave the house or do anything. All they had to do was to make a list and they got them wha they wanted. Clothes, food, you name it they got it. Okay time for some pics! yay!!!





Christmas came early fo me this year! =)
"I wanna buy these shoes for my mother please..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home