Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, December 6

Always, Always There

"Christ's inexpressible grace gave us blessings better than those the demon's envy had taken away..."


CLARITY: Through the moments of suffering, it can be so difficult to find God in it. Yet I guess you can't look at the cross and think there was no suffering. With love comes suffering, a mom delivering her baby in a delivery room. I looked at the cross tonite then back down to the blessed sacrament and juss asked a lot of whys. Though he showed me that through the midst of suffering, there is love, I juss have to look a little deeper.It’s difficult to “trust” God when you feel like He has abandoned you. It becomes easier to trust God when we look at just how faithful He has always been to us. It gets harder to trust God when we look at our faithfulness toward Him. The truth is that we abandon God, each and every day, in little and big ways. During tragedies and through suffering, we are far wiser to become more abandoned TO God, than to abandon Him outright. Its like the sacrifice skit, the guy went through it all juss to show her what sacrifice was all about. 'For you I will bear all, live my sacrifice.'

A DAY AWAY: Actually juss hours away before something, that I've been praying for to be answered. So far, so good, I've juss been praying for commitment. I hate it when people end up flaking out. Hopefully, errthang works out and through all this suffering, another positive thing can come out. Im excited, really I am you juss dont even know. I hope my kids become excited too, I think they'll be suprised. Kinda like one of those 'whoa' feelings...howd that happen. Or they'll wont ahve any emotion at all and sit motionless. Either way, lets hope it all works out. Keep praying folks, thanks!!

ON FIRE: One of the things bout working w/youf is, the spiritual high they get after a retreat. Listening to all the different testimonies tonite made me smile. My group was all there, but one praise God! A while back ago, I was sharing w/allen banne's 'top 10 life lessons' that I took from her blog before. It ended up becoming one of my lessons last year. Anyway, he told me that like one of the top 10 life lessons said, 'you are Jesus to someone. You maybe the only gospel they'll ever read, the only encounter with God they'll ever have. Let them meet Him in you...through you...your touch, your listening ear, the kind acceptance in your eyes, the gentle words of encouragement that flow from the goodness and mercy of Christ.' We ended up juss talking bout how thas wha he tries to remember when talking to people. I love it when God inspires one of my brothers and sisters.

More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home