Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, December 8

Amazed

"You develop courage by acting courageously whenever you feel like acting otherwise..."

STILL PICTURES:
Im still kinda in amazement of how errthang came into play last nite. Yeah, I know wha you're probably thinking. Make all the side comments and jokes you want, but it was juss that d0pe. I went to the studio on sun. nite around 9pm, thinking that I can juss confirm errthang for tues. Turns out he wasn't there and so immediate reaction was...'oh why?!' THen I begin thinking, 'maybe it's not in God's will anymore.' ha. Stopped by sPc on the way home, to pray at the blessed sacrament, juss in thanksgiving for the weekend and for my lambs. I got home myspaced him, left him a message, lifting to God juss errthang. Began to thinking, 'well wha happens if he doesn't see it or doesn't reply back.' So then mon. morning checked my myspace, before going to skool and work and saw he replied back wOoo!!! Then tuesday, I was juss excited all day, yet I was nervous thinking well, I dont want to get jinxed. Asking God to let errthang juss work out, and that make sure he get's here safely, juss clear the schedule and the path. Low and behold at around 8pm, I get the phone call wooO success! Praise GOd! After weeks of praying, God allowed it to happen!

SHOPPING: I'm so behind on christmas shopping this year, I cant believe christmas is only 2 weeks away. I have yet to even begin my christmas shopping, let alone put together a list of who I'm getting gifts for. Im so anal when it comes to christmas shopping cuz I have to put a list together before buying anything. Then on top of all that, I have to find my list from last year and kinda go off of that of who I got gifts for last year and wha I got them. Yeah, its difficult complex shopping stragety. Im still trying to get use to this whole once a month pay check thing. In all my working years, (not like its a lot)this is the first job where I only get paid once a week. I think it's going to take a while to transition and get use to. It'll work out though...

WORK:
There's this little boy at work, who's hmm very into his femine side. I think its cuz his cousin is a girl, so he gets that female influence a lot. So on tuesday, he had this 'princess fruit snacks' we go back in the classroom and the box is empty. I was going to take it and throw it in the trash from him. Whoa big mistake, he was getting upset that I was going throw away the box. Instead he holds on to the box w/all his strength and says he's going to take it home. Im not gonna sit here and battle w/the kid, so I let it ago. However, I think if I really took the next step further(which I wouldnt of) and thrown it away, he would've cried and took it out of the trash. Then we get this new girl, yesterday and her colors are starting to show...she has this little bit of attitude in her. Hmm not going to flow real well...work is interesting, errday it's something new. First graders...you gotta love them.

SOMETHING NEW
: I signed up for xanga, I didnt want to but sometimes there are some real interesting xanga entries and well I cant comment cuz I dont ahve one. So I signed up for it, to leave comments on other peoples. The only thing I have on there is the address to my blog. I was looking at it, and its similar, but I juss perfer blog better. Juss cuz how could I leave and abandon my blog?! We've only been together for the past 3 years and have established and shared so much.

FORM OF ART:
Its real interesting to watch people dance. God was right on the money, when He created the gift of dancing. I think dancing is a form of self expression, expressed who you are, your personality type all that kinda of stuff. So You Think You Can Dance, was a great show that displayed that type of art. I dont know if I'm making sense, but oh well. Ryan said last nite that I think they;d have rehearse for something like 6 hours I wanna say? They treated you hardcore, as if you were a professional dancer. Really cutting you w/no kinda slack at all. I went to cypress tonite, and whoa there's this move called the '90' it's pretty sick! If only my body was able to move in those kind of directions.
he is THE john: You must've been the coolest confirmation teacher in the OC hahaha

Holla Back!

rangeles: you might as well have to kissed him too ...
Agh stupid
burr: i'm glad you finally got ryan to your class. now your life has been fulfilled and you can die now.
I know mon. nite when I was going through all the drama, I told God, if youre gonna take me at least wait till after tues. nite to do it. aha
rangeles: yeah but that kid that you neglected probably committed suicide (not the suicide skit)
geez..thas great you'd think of something like that
burr: agh remember when i aim'd u and then you got mad at me because your dog died? sheeesh, like i knew friend!!!
agh...sorry friend! but thanks for lunches this week yay!
burr: i love nini! thanks for being a good uncle friend!
I love nini too! I cant wait to pick her up again
burr: it's because you're a sucky teacher. otherwise, they'd get the suicide skit already friend!
Agh no I'm a real good teacher, besides its not like I see you helping out w/it.
Fred: going to CTC after prayer mtg, those were the days
i know, where did the time all go?
kitkat: hi jason! happy belated Thanksgiving!
thanks kat you too! hope you and the babeh are doing well!
rangeles: especially the "some people come into your lives for a specific reason" topic
rangeles: good convo friend ....
yeah i know, we should ahve more reality type of convos
burr: agh stupid spa. at least we did laps on the pool. agh 200mm haha!
lets do that again, thas a real good excercise!
noreen: i absolutely LOOOOOVVVVEEEE that picture of your lolo & lola!!!!
me too, its one of my favorites!
noreen: HAPPY THANKSGIVING, JASON!
thanks you toooo!!!
burr: u need to be more patient. you're so impatient and you take it out on the kids, in the only way that you know how to do..
agh i dont take it out on my kids!
Libido Police: can we see some clips of girls dancing?
wha?!
burr: it's ok if you and ryan are gay boys, but don't influence the kiddies now c'mon!! hahahahaa
dumb
kitkat: oops..that's the wrong smiley face.
kitkat: hi jason! awww...i'm super excited for the holidays too! Great pics btw! Wish I could have gone to BC! )
I know I was looking for you, wondering where you were!
toni: jasonfiiish! how are u?? happy almost thanksgiving my friend! ciao!
okay, i gotta email yo usome updates so many things yay!
arch: "So as I'm lecturing I see one of the kids in front slowly start to put his down. Next thing I know I see his closing!"..what?!? check ur stuff b4 posting jason, thanks.
hahaha sorry i get sleepy when I blog

dont forget to go to mass today!

"I never felt so weak and yet so strong..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home