Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, December 12

Caught Up

"He who is kind is free, even if he is a slave. He who is evil is a slave, even if he is king!"

SUCKS:
I had a whole blog entry ready to go and publish, but the stupid firefox froze up and now I have to start from scratch. Oh why?! So I think I may be coming down w/something. Though Im trying to fight it. All weekend long, been having a little bit of hard time sleeping. Tossing and turning all that kind of junk. Its my sinsues acting up, a little stuffy here and there. One thing working w/kids that I hate is juss the easiness to get sick. Thas why Im always telling the kids at work to cover their mouth when they cough cuz I dont want to get sick. I dont get flu shots either, cuz well I normally stay pretty healthy...I dont get to the point where I'm bed ridden...maan thank God too otherwise I doont know what I'd do.

THE SHOW: Friday was the How christmas performance and it was really good! The spanish was good too, a little long but it was allllllright. ANyway, errtime I hear how sing, it juss amazing the different talents God has blessed the group with. From instruments to singing...and errthang they sing juss meshsses so well together. My favorite song out of the whole nite though was the angels medley. In fact I recorded it and was trying to upload it but was having trouble. Maybe I'll try it again tonite...Gloooooooooria, gloooooooria, gloooooooooria in excelsis deo. I left my sisters party for a while to go watch and it was worth it ha. Christmas songs reallly get you into the mood for christmas, especially when you're at the mall by yourself shopping. Its kinda sad after christmas is over when we have ot put them away again until next year.

HOUR OF POWER: Sat I was in hb that nite for my cousin's birfday party, two birfday parties back to back. So much fooood from subway to enchiladas to pasta the works! As I was watching tv, I was sitting there debating wha I was going to do for the rest of the nite. Had three different choices, go caroling, watch a play at the westminister community center, or juss stay theer for the nite. Being I was feeling a little blah I wasn't sure if I was up to driving. So robert schuller's 'hour of power' came on tv and I was watching the end of it and they started singing christmas songs... it kinda set the mood for the rest of the nite, so I decided to go carol. It was a lot of fun, I wish I can go this weekend, but I'm going to vegas. IM not really feelin to go this time, but oh well.

AVE MARIA: One of my favorite songs...the Ave Maria. Has such a joyful melody to it. At mass on thurs. the girl who was singing it, wow sang it so well. THose latin words can be real difficult to pronounce and sing. Then at mass yesterday, the choir did their own version of the ave maria, which was so tight. I remember clare telling me bout it before, it sounded so cool. Yeah, the Blessed Mother is pretty d0pe. I told my group during the retreat that I'm a big Marian fan. I have like 3 different versions of the song...the kenny G. sax version is my fav. though total lullaby song. Oh yeah thas why at weddings I love it towards the end when the couple walks to the statue of Our Lady asking her to intercede for them.

OUR LADY: Speaking of Our Lady, today is the feast day of Our Lady of guadalupe. I spent the whole day pretty much hepling out w/the hispanic ministry. They had a game booth and a moon bounce and the hall was decorated and eveyrhting. They had this raffle game where you can get 1 ticket for .25 cents or 5 for $1. Some of the tickets were labled with a # on the back, the # matches with a particular prize. They had some big prizes too lke a computer, doll house, and a some type of remote control car. Man the kids were coming in bunches lining up buying ticket after ticket. Even after the comp was won kids were still coming! It was fun though helping the hispanics celebrate. Thas wha building community is all bout!

ORGANIZED: Dane was telling me yesterday that he likes my blog cuz its real organized. Im assuming he's talking bout how errthang is put into some type of section. Then he goes, the only thing is that I write bout errsingle detail of wha goes inn my day. I only do that, cuz it helps me to juss remember to enjoy the day. To share the small and big things God has blessed me with. If youre reading this part dane, I have like 6 3" binders full of all my blog entries. Imma pass them on as gifts to my children when they grow up ha! Juss imagine though, years later if I have kids, they're gonna sit and read bout my life, wha I did, the things that went on during my day, my struggles, frustrations, joys, and sorrows. Yup, I like my blogging style, helps me to remember wha I did each day.


final tomorrow pray for me!!

"Its that time of year, christmas time is here..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home