Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, December 22

Sharing the Joy

"It is always wise to look ahead, but difficult to look farther than you can see..."

FINAL TOUCHES: Spent the past couples of days continuing the christmas shopping. Slowly, the names are being crossed off the list. Even though I think erryear the Christmas list gets bigger, I think each year it remains the same. Its juss erryear there's a different people switched around. The certain people you would ahve to get from last year, are now replaced w/the people you have to get for this year. Its hard to shop for people who have pretty much errthang they need. You sit there and wonder around the store, trying to figure something useful to give, but then come to realize they already ahve it, or don't really need it. I juss wanna stay away from the malls on saturday cuz it's gonna be crazy house.

LAST DAY: Tuesday was the last day of work, I wanted to take a picture w/my kids, but I totally forgot. So many things going on that I had forgotten! Agh!! It was a pretty chill day though, didn't have a party but we made all these different crafts. I made a winter picture out of paint and a heart christmas tree out of fabric. My boss, who happens to be my ol 5th grade teacher, told me something that kinda convicted me in regrads to these kids. She told me that I have to use my head and not my heart when working w/these kids. I cant let my emotions get the best of me otherwise they'll never make grade level. Its hard though, cuz some of them you juss totally feel sorry for them, cuz you know their living arrangements aren't the best. Then they come to skool and can be their only comfort zone. At the same time, if they're not pushed at skool, ppushed by me or the teacher, then they'll only stay where they're at and there's no progress. Its kinda like a catch 22 at times, but in the end you want them to succeed. I need to learn classroom management skills.

THE LOUNGE: Okay so during my lunch time I sit with a bunch of women, most of them all pretty young. The stories that they all share and talk bout is amazing. One teacher was talking bout how one of her students called two other students in their class a lesbian. Can you believe that?! 2nd graders and having the word 'lesbian' in their vocabulary. Tuesday we had this cool meal set up for us in the lounge, buffalo wings, chips, meatballs, and other lucious desserts. This one teacher was talking bout how she slaps her sister's butt. Well we all have our 'weird' thiings that we do w/our families. So she was saying how somettimes she does it to her friends and forget those people aren;t her sisters. She started to joke around and said to me be careful I might accidently hit you one of these days. Then I started laughing and I ended up choking on my chicken I wsa eating. ALl the teachers were all laughing...oh man we have some crazy teachers.

CAROLING: Yesterday the youf were practicing for their caroling at the artesia christian home. For only practicing once, they sounded pretty good. Granted we dont have the geetar or piano, but we still were able to get creative with it. I can only imagine the looks on these old people's faces to see that christmas spirit light up inside of them. I know that happened tonite, when we caroled w/my family. My grandparents totally loved it! Especially, my lolo was smiling and pointing. Stuff like that I can say that I'm blessed to be able to see. It's soo awesome that God has allowed my lolo to spend another christmas w/the family. Our family is kinda like the hortons from days, well size wise at least. Im really praying that my grandpa will continue to stay healthy thorugh the new year.

HOLIDAY BONDING: ITs fun going shopping w/friends, it allows quality bonding time. The past couple of days, I've been chillin' w/ms. dj pon de replay. Well actually, we juss went ot holy fam and the mall real quick yesterday. Though today, went to lakewood mall, the ghetto mall. We met Jesus though through this person was kind enough to give us their parking space, that was real close. We were in the car on the way to cerritos mall, and I was sharing bout my hs days. Wow the memories were totally playing in my head like a power point slide show. Some of the stuff vague memories, but others priceless. ANyway, I juss had really enjoyed her company shopping, she even let me finish her cookies ha yum!

HOW EXCHANGE: The hwo gift exchange was fun, scored away w/some movie passes yay! The only part I hate bout white elephant gift exchanges is the fact you can steal the gift. If it's something good, then your gift is most likely gonan get jacked. Then it sucks if youre #1, then you gotta go first and dont have the opition of stealing anything. The easiest way is always juss drawing names, this way nothing can get stolen. Actually, there's advantages and disadvantages to white elephant. Though there's more dis then ad.


Christimas time almost hurr yay!

"Why dont you give love on Christmas day..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home