Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Sunday, December 25

A Very Merry Christmas

"Let Jesus live in your heart and Christmas will be every day for you..."

TRUE APPRECIATION:
I was juss telling jan-michael tonite, how holidays like christmas helps me appreciate the richness of our catholic faith. Midnight mass is always something special, it brings me this joyful feeling, that's kinda hard to describe. THough as the priests walk up to the altar, you juss smile knowing how great our God is. Especially on Christmas, the day when a small boy who became a light to a world of darkness. Devoting His life serving His father in any and errday way possible. You know, you can't go to calvary chapel or 1st filipino christian community or any other protestant church and expect to have a midnight service. Nope, you won't find that there, however you will find a midnight mass and almost errcatholic church. It's so freakin d0pe how at different parts, different times of the world there's someone going or coming out of midnight mass, celebrating Jesus' birfday. Wow...being catholic is probably one of the greatest gifts.

HERE AND THERE: I accomplished my goal of dropping off all my gifts before christmas! A few christmas cards will be late, but its okay liturically it's on time! ha. So where did I begin this morning. Well, my first trip was suppose to be allen's but ended up being my second to last trip. Actually, I was lagging this morinng cuz I ended up being on the phone w/francis for a while. So after all that conversing, went to burr & boss lady's to drop off her gift. Stayed there for a bit to chatter it up w/the burr. Then afterwards, I went to allen's to give him his gift. I wasn't planning on getting him a train, but the more I saw it, I juss had to get it for him! ha He got me this really d0pe jacket from express. I love it! Lastly, stopped by heif's house and was there till after 1pm. Her dad's fuunny he comes by and says hi to me, goes 'did you gain weight?' I said yeaaah, then said to me, 'yeah you gained weight in your face' oh why?! hahaaha Now I really need to work out and loose all the fat.

THE FOG: Went to HB afterwards to meet up w/fr. paul for lunch. Errtime I go to sPv, I miss the spirit of the augustinians. So we go and eat lunch at bj's and the server kept coming by trying to pick up the check and we weren't even ready. Fr. asked how much he should tip her, the bill was $27, I told him to put $30 then let her keep the rest as her tip. Really though cuz tax was only $2, so we'd be jipping her $1, thas it. Well he felt compassionate being it was christmas and gave her $5 instead. He goes I gave her $5, it's christmas, is that alright? ha I told him yeah I guess so ha. You know I didn't realize until today how much being in america for him is such a culture shock. Even after being here for so long already, it's still so many things he has to learn. Anyway, well it was juss a nice lunch and good times catching up.

RUSH, RUSH: Rushed over to sPv to catch the 4pm, mass. I thought I was going ot be really late, but I got there in good time. Missed all the readings, but I was still there for the homily. Fr. Ted doing a teachign w/the little kids bout wha Christmas is all bout and St. Nicholas. I was suprised to see it so pack for it being 4pm mass. This is the first year we've had a late afternoon christmas eve mass. Usually, I think its juss a midnight mass and then this is the first year also, that they're changing the christmas day mass schedules. Im glad, I go to holy fam now for mass, its juss different at sPv.

CHRISTMAS OUTSIDE: Went to my grandparents house after taking a nap. We're going to be going back to the tradition of celebrating christmas there. So we have a christmas tree, not inside but outisde! ha I was a little perplexed to see it ooutside, but our family has gotten so big that it's juss not enough to fit all the gifts and all inside. In fact now a days, I'm sure all the gifts would fill up the whole living room. It'll be a nice setting to take family pics and all that stuff outside in front of the tree rather the inside. Gosh, I cant believe it's here already.

HE WAS RIGHT: Fr. Ed was right last sunday in his homily when he talked bout firsts. First time celebrating christmas w/an extra set of friends. Yesterday I managed to chill at 3 different houses in one nite. First at the de la ramas, which was cool. Getting fed with food and all kinds of desserts, then having tea and talking session w/micah. GOing and singing karaoke w/mel...for some reason it was a slow jam nite. ha Then ending the nite at elizabeth's talking bout days of our lives and being catholic. How those two conversation topics interwine? ha dont ask me. I love sharing gifts w/others, as much as I like to receive too ha I do enjoy sharing more. Its fun when you get all excited cuz you found the perfect gift taht would fit that person. Like allen and the train ha! Alright well its time to get some shut eye, its late and I got a long day tomorrow!


Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!

"I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home