Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, May 29

"Do not be suprised at or become preoccupied with each other's failures; rather see and find the good in each other, for each one of us is created in the image of God..."

The person of this quote is saying, do not focus on each others faults. When we do that thas when evil comes in to play. Thas when we let the devil win and hand him over the victory he so craves for. No instead we need to continue to strive to see the good in errone. We are all beautfiul images of God. There is good in errone, though it may be hard to see, look hard to find it.

Are you willing to go deeper into the ocean w/me? I have discovered tonite that my job is while splashing at the top of the ocean, its also to bring people down deeper into the water with me. It's gonna be hard to get people to join me and itll be a lot of work. Basically its one huge risk im taking but yet im so willing to do that.
Its nice staying at the surface level, watching errone play and stuff. But i know i need to bring people with me, to go deeper.

There are many things i dont understand, why certain things have happened to me. For what reason they occurred etc. etc. Though slowly this past year, a lot of the questions have been answered. I know i have a lot of work to do while im hurr on earth still. I know my time isnt up otherwise i wouldve been dead a long time ago. I think God has instructed to me to help educate and take care of his young children. MEaning by teaching SRE, scrc young adult track etc. I will continue to carry out God's work, to spread His message. Im going to fall a lot i know thas fo sure. Yet, when i fall, i will be filled w/joy being able to get back up again. WHy? Cuz i wlll be overjoyed, over love w/God!


Gail digs the daily scrolling marquee messages!

"Have you ever said a prayer and found it answered..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home