Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, May 30

"Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower..."

So moms was complaining i was lagging on today's entries. I was i do have to admit that. i was too tired to do it last nite. There was too many random thoughts going on in my head. I figured i;ll blog tomorrow! Then when i woke up i lost all my mental notes, so i said ill do it later. I now remember what i was going to write bout. Or at least some of the things i wanted to write bout. Well this quote says, that throughout life we all go through struggles. The important part is find the inner strength, finding that seed to bloom that flower.

I love my prayer buddy! Why do i love my prayer buddy? let me count the ways. She's hot juss like an oven! haha she's cute like a cuddly little whinnie the pooh bear. She's listens to you juss like how a mother does, and encourages you juss like a friend would do. Prayer buddy picks me up spiritually when i may have fallen and helps me to focus on the real prize. I dont know what i would do w/o my prayer buddy! Im so very blessed ot have her in my life. Ive gotten to know her better too being that were prayer buddies. There are some things money cant buy for errthang else, there;s prayer buddies!

So we went to this protestant bible study last nite. It was the first time i had gone, i didnt get the chance to go the first time. Anyway, originally i was debating whether to go or not cuz i was so tired. BUt praise God that i did go cuz i got a lot out of it. I felt the spirit moving from the very beginning. i was feelin our praise & worship too! Man our music ministry is d0pe! haha Then we had a really good discussion bout fellowship. I think i was told to go cuz well since im fellowship i need to learn more bout it.

I learned the 5 building blocks of fellowship and what each of them mean. Thas something i think imma teach my kids in oct. when sre starts again. There was a question on what block i felt was the greatest strength in for our prayer group. I said mutality, how we are each others strength, how we help pick each other up when we fall. Our bonds w/each other is amazing. We work together and build each other up through the good times and the bad times. That is why servants heart is so beautiful, cuz we each have a big puso which makes the puso in servant even bigger! I dont know if that makes sense but if you dont understand ill tell you in person!

Then we were prayer together at the end while ian;s dad was singing arms of love. I think he was really feelin that song cuz we sang it like 10 million times! Juss like how we sang the nails in your hands 15 million times over in vegas. Its all good though cuz he or she who sings praises God twice. =) i always that to my kids and the teacher next door to me in SRe on thurs. I always hurr him and his kids singing and he asked one time if they get too noisy feel free to close the door. I told him i didnt mind cuz he who sings praises God twice!

While we praying together, we were all holding on to each other. During the mini-praise & worship i had a vision. We were all in this circle and i saw Jesus come in the middle, then went to each person and kissed their foreheads.It was really relaxing and nice, i got a confirmation of an idea i was thinking bout on the way over to mikes house. That nite on the way home i realized my idea was confirmed! Praise God. I met mike T's cousin Mike from seatlle that nite. Really d0pe guy, juss the small time i met him i felt inspired. Ive been meetnig really coo people this past month.

So moms wanted to throw a birfday party for pops, then i told her thas the same day my fam bam was throwing a grad party for my sister and cousin. I suggested that we combine the parties, make it one hella big hardcore backyard boogie oogie oogie! haha Then we can security in the front to passs out bracelts to direct people which party to go to. hahah The party would be from 1230pm to 120am we said. Watch someone comes up to my house, 'umm im hurr for carmens quicinera.' the secrutiy would say, 'uhh two houses down' Then another guy walks up, 'im looing for nicoles debut.' hahaha.

During the party well hurr people cussin, while the people for ops group will be like 'let's sing the nails in your hands!' then the kids from my sisters party will yell back, 'ill give you a nail in the hand, if you dont shut up!' hahaha For the cake well make one huge cake w/pops baby pic along w/my sisters and my cousins. haha then itd be all awkward to sing. Then mom asked what happens if youre like JL and youre hurr for bof parties, then i said youd have to stay in the middle. haha

Next thing theres gun shots from the debut and then errone rushes outside to see wahs going on. Juss like in the movie the debut. Itd be me and some other guy, after the fight is all over and i won. This is what the scene will look like...
The guys follow rose back to the gym, leaving ja$on and *ahem* alone. An awkward moment.

Ja$on: So its, uh , a pretty dangerous area around hurr. May i walk you?

*ahem:* Yeah sure,(they start walking) so youve had quite a nite.

ja$On: YEah. learned how to cha-cha! (i do a quick cha cha step. *ahem* laughs.

*ahem*: I never got a chance to thank you for that drawing. That was really swe3t of you.

Ja$on: Swe3t. i dont want be to be swe3t. swe3t gyys never come to the top

*ahem:* i take that back then. Youre a total jerk

ja$on: Thas better

Ahem: I still cant believe you juss clocked gustos in the jaw like that.

ja$on: I dont know. it felt good at the time.

Ahem: I bet it did. I dont think gutos ever been to a party he didnt ruin.

ja$on: I felt like an idiot. i shouldve juss walked away.

Theyre in front of ahems car, a toyota tercel. ja$ON turns her palm up.

Ja$on: It says hurr youre going to chill w/a d0pe mestizo guy named ja$on oveer the summer.

ahem: Are you sure thats right. I think thas a scar youre reading.

ja$on frowns. Ahem chuckles.

Ahem: i think you need a back rub right about now. YOu looked stressed out.

ja$on: Are you sure your hands are big enough?

Ahem and Ja$on place their hands together.

Ahem: I think it'll do.

Ahem gives him a peck on the cheek. ja$on gives her an 'is that is?' look, pulls her to him and kisses her full on the lips. THye finally move apart. Ja$on smiles at ahem warmly.

Ahem: Ah, yeah, well. Your sister has my, um, phone number. Call me and let me know how youre doing.

ja$on: sure. bye.

and scene!


I love the movie the debut!!!

"That's the way, that;s the way, that's the way, that's the way, that's the way love goes..." im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home