Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, August 25



"The battle for middle earth has now begun, all our hope lies with two little hobbits..."

OKay, so i was totally wrong w/what i had said to gail last tues. We were talking bout stuff and i mentioned to her something and well as of yesterday or more less last nite. WEll actually maybe im not wrong, it could be juss another 'impulsive' thought THough its kinda been on my mind off and on all day. Its nothing major or life changing juss a 'thought.' Ill pray bout it more...Moving on...

Imma print these pics out from sat. and then put them on my bulletin board @ work! woOo more pictures to add to my thousands of other ones! yay! People when they see my desk @ work are overwhelmed cuz durrs juss os much to look at. Like i have a whole wall filled with all kinds of different things. MOst of them are pictures, the collage jennif and lyn lyn helped me make is d0pe! Thas like a grpi of pictures to look at. Then on my desk i have juss all kinds off knick-knacks and frames and all that stuff to look at it also. I have two bulletin boards on my wall, one is already filled with pics and the other one is half way filled. Yay i love having an office! woO

Mass was great today, the priest was another visiting priest dont know whurr. His name was fr. enrique like inglesias. Though his last name wasnt inglesias. His homily was very good, he talked bout loving each person juss as they are. HIs story about the little girl and the m & m was a great example. I was suppose to be going to the scrc retreat all the way up nurr santa barbra but no one could go. There was no one way i was gonna drive all the over durr in my renta car. THas freaking furr to drive all my bymyself, so i decided not to go. After mass we all ate out @ chilli's and mmm it was good. After mass the guys went to best buy though none of us bought anytning. Came home and the nleft again. Stopped by and talked ot ryan for a while. I love his dog its really cute. He named burr in japanese. Imma name my kid tokar hahah jk thas sick.

HEy remember when streetighter was in! Errone would wait in line trying ot play the top people. I remember going to this place called 'northwoods' by my house. Its actually whurr hometown buffet is now, anyway it was this pizza joint w/arcade. Errone would go to it after baseball games or to watch big sports events. I use to go durr a lot and i remember seeing the huge line for street fighter 2. PEople would put their quarter on the ledge of the game to show 'tehy got next.' ahh those were the days, then when it came onto super nes that was coo! Then durr was mortal kombat, that raised major flags in the media. The question at that time was, 'does video game violence affect a child's behavior.' Ahh now the arcades arent as big as they use to be.

Reirich said he read durr was a healing mass tomorrow @ st. Polycarp. I hope he's right cuz im so going to go over durr if there is. The mexican gave me 'the cathechsim of the catholic church' book as my clp grad present. CLp grafduation is like a real graduation cuz you get gifts! yay! hahaha and you take lots of pictures, well at least i did. Only your parents arent durr to watch you and scream out your name. Its like hs too you know whos the popular ones by the volume of cheers they receieve. HA anywya watching the end battle of LOTR twin towers makes me soo want to jump right into the movie and fight myself! When gandoff comes w/the army and fights oh man its pumps me up. haha Then when the trees come its makes me even more hyped to get up and juss fight. I know fred feels the same way, i guess this could be inspirtation to fight sin and the devil. YOu can totally use lotr as an analogy to our real lives. This movie is a reminder of who i am and who im called to be. The battle has juss begun...



MY closing remarks...
When it comes to faith in Christ, don’t ever get so caught up in questions of the head that you miss what He’s doing in your heart, or that you miss an opportunity to nourish your soul…spiritually AND physically.


Please pray for a couple of my special intentions.

"Maybe it's you...Ive been waiting for all of my life..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home