Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Sunday, August 24



"Everytime you throw dirt at someone else, you lose your own ground..."-Arch Bishop FUlton Sheen

I didnt do anything really all day, except drop something off. Stayed home and juss chilled cleaned my room. I like cleaning my room i dont know how people for example my sister can juss leave her room a mess. MEaning have things thrown all over the place to the point whurr you have piles of clothes or other such things in the corners of you room. agh i cant handle that, i need to make sure my wife be clean. I aint gonna handle no messy wifey, forreals.

Well today marked the end of the clp! yay! its all over, so now my next few sats. i gotta return carson the favor and start going to their prayer group. ITs been forever long since i went. I remember going errsat. back in teh fall. Now they keep asking me when am i gonna come and see them. Kuya ariel and i were talking bout scrc and the clp conference. He wantst go to scrc talks cuz its more grounded spiritually. I told him of course to go to scrc. I cant believe that its all over, its gonna feel weird not going ot bellflower next sat. Out of the whole 8 week program i missed only once cuz i was in vegas baby! What have i gained throughout this program, well that its important to fellowship and meet other people. ?

The whole program has been like a full lss. Im suprised they dont give you some kind of certificate saying youve completed the program. HA 8 weeks ago i didnt even know if i was going ot finish the program. Tonite was fun, except the talk was forever long! Even kuya ariel agreed w/me on that one. Oh man it took up most of the clp tonite. I didnt get into kuya ariels househould like i expected, i was put into my group leaders. Though were gonna change that, i guess the persons who put together the households didnt really look geographically were errone lives. My group had nothing really prepared for the skit portion. We juss let the spirit guide as we did action songs. The other group was hardcore and did this d0pe sign language to this song. They ahd the lights turned off and then white gloves w/a fluorescent light.

Went to the De Jesus' residents before clp cuz we were all suppose to meet our group durr and practice our skit thing. I ended up being the first one durr. I was hoping that i wouldnt be the first one, but i did! They got a nice house actually from outside it looks like a mansion!! I was like whoa! Below is the picture we took while we were eating. It took me forever ot post it i finally realized what i was doing wrong. Jeanne and i took pics tonite while sitting down as if it was a real graduatioN! haha I took a lot of 'jumbo shots' for ju ju be since he asked me to. So now i gotta email him al lthese shots. Im also gonna add the pictures from the bonfire and last clp to my pbase website. From left to right is mark anthony, tanya, thas me! grace, michelle. Robby likes it when i take pictures w/my mouf open! hahaha For the next well youre probbably gonna see a lot of pics. woO the pics gfive a new color/feelin to my blog.


I hate bugs!



"You have changed my sorrow into dancing..."im done, im out God bless!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home